Copyright (c) 2014 by Madihah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Madihah -- Blogmeister

Year 4 Amir - 2009

We learn English as a second language. We want to make learning English fun! We love computers and technologies and we love to make friends from all over the world. Come join us in our virtual playground and lets have fun together!

by Madihah

teacher: Liza

Hello, my friends. Today I want to tell you something about Facebook. Facebook is a place to chat, send messages to other friends, share pictures and many more things . I'm sure that most of my friends already have a Facebook account. Those who did not have facebook, come! Join us. We can also learn by facebook. If we don't understand some questions, we could ask our friends in Facebook. And we can also play games in Facebook. Those who are new in Facebook, please add me. Madihah Abdul Razak. And you will see the picture of me. Thank you.

Article posted March 23, 2010 at 04:49 AM • comment • Reads 57 • see all articles