Copyright (c) 2014 by Muhammad Iyman Said Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Muhammad Iyman Said -- Blogmeister

Year 4 Amir - 2009

We learn English as a second language. We want to make learning English fun! We love computers and technologies and we love to make friends from all over the world. Come join us in our virtual playground and lets have fun together!

by Muhammad Iyman Said

teacher: Liza

In my holiday I go to Kuantan,Pahang.We stay there for 3 days and 2 night.We stay at a hotel.The hotel's names is "Hotel Grand Continentel".After we got there we check in to the hotel.And next to the hotel is a spopping complex.We always go there because there is no where to go except for the shopping complex.We check out on wednesday to go to Kuala Terengganu.actually in kuantan is not actually a holiday to my dad it is actually a bisnes trip for my dad and a holiday to the family except for my dad.

Article posted June 23, 2009 at 02:32 AM • comment • Reads 60 • see all articles