Copyright (c) 2014 by Ainun Nadiah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ainun Nadiah -- Blogmeister

AINUN'S BLOG

Year 4 Amir - 2009

We learn English as a second language. We want to make learning English fun! We love computers and technologies and we love to make friends from all over the world. Come join us in our virtual playground and lets have fun together!

by Ainun Nadiah

teacher: Liza

Article posted March 22, 2010 at 05:07 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 100

I had read The Mystery of The Strange Messages.It is about a policeman,PC Goon,that is receiving anonymous notes and enlists his nephew Ern to help him discover who is behind them.This book has 246 pages.I give 3 stars for the book.

Article posted March 22, 2010 at 05:01 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 37

I had read a book title 'The Caribbean Cruise Caper.IT is about 2 friends,Frank and Joe have the ultimate case on their hands.They have to judge the sleuthing skills of five detectives in acontest sponsored by Teenway magazine.This book has 148 pages.I give 2 stars for the book.

Article posted March 10, 2010 at 01:16 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 50

Last Saturday,our school had a sports day. There were so many things there.It began with marching.I was in a brassband.We played "When The Saints Go Marching In,Bapaku Pulang,Can Mali Can,Battle Hym of Republic,Bila Dewasa,Kapal Angkasa,Harapan Bangsa and Happy Wanderer..."

Hahaha...That's so many.Then,there was a Chicken Dance after Year 1 events.All the parents and family enjoyed our Chicken Dance.There were many events there including th etug 0f war event.The RED house won it.Hahaha...RED Team is great.At the parking area,there were many foodstalls established

with many food and drinks.Puan Zairul helped some teachers to sell ice-cream.The events endede with tug of war competition for the adults..I hope next year our school will have a sports day like this year.

Article posted January 14, 2010 at 04:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

I am now in year 5.I want to be more successful than last year.I also want to be friendly with my new friends.I want to get no. 1 or 2 or 3

in the exam.I want my parents to be proud of me and give me a chance to watch tv once a day.

Please...

Article posted October 14, 2009 at 05:45 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

I would like to go to Japan.The weather in Japan is snowing.I would love to be in Japan now because I think I will see the Sakura flowers.If I could be there now,I would like to play snow and learn how to play ski and snowboard.

Muslims celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri.This year Hari Raya felt on Sunday.Schools were closed for one week.

My family celebrated Hari Raya in Pahang.We went there on Friday.After we got there,we felt so sleepy.We slept and woke up early in the morning for 'sahur'.After that,we got ready for 'solat subuh'.

In the afternoon,my cousin,Akram and his family,

Ajwad,Ashmal,Asfa,Aula,Mak Ngah and Pak Ngah came to our grandmother's house.We were very excited to meet each other.

My other cousins,Nurul,Fadzrul,Aiman,Mak Lang and Pak Lang joined us for iftar.They brought some 'sate' for us.

On Sunday,we did not fast anymore.All of us wore new pairs of 'baju kurung' and 'baju melayu'.We went to my grandmother's neighbour house.

In the afternoon,we realized there were some more houses we haven't visited.We had a lot of 'duit raya' too.We are so excited to celebrate Hari Raya again next year.

Article posted August 16, 2009 at 07:01 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 45

As the swine flu sweeps the world we are all concerned with protecting ourselves and our families from contracting this virus. There are many ways that we can be pro-active and protect ourselves and families. First we must understand how the virus is spread. Whenever a person who has the virus coughs, sneezes, spits, blows their nose or even talks and laughs the virus escapes their body in their respiratory secretions. It is spread by droplet infection. That means that the tiny droplets of moisture from their mouth and nose escape and carry the virus with them. These droplets in the air are then breathed in by others or land on surfaces and the virus is there, waiting for a victim. Once the virus enters another person's system it must fight that person's immune system to cause illness. Since this is a new virus strain, people do not have immunity to it and our immune systems frequently fight a losing battle and the the newly infected person becomes ill. There is currently no vaccine in the world that can be taken to prevent contracting this virus once it has entered your body. It will take several months to develop a vaccine. To avoid contracting the illness, we must break the chain of infection and contamination. So, what can we do to break that chain. Here are some simple steps we can all take to keep that virus away.

Article posted July 20, 2009 at 05:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

We are going to Terengganu this Friday. I'm so happy to go there because I have never been to Terengganu. My parents give permission for me to go there. We will sleep at KT Mutiara. We go there by bus. We will go to Taman Tamadun Islam, the longest museum in Asia, Floating mosque and Batik and Tembaga's factory.We are also going to Pantai Batu Burok. I feel very happy to go to 'KUALA TERENGGANU'............

Article posted July 18, 2009 at 04:01 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 53

I had read a book title'The Sheep & The Wolf'.

The story is about a wolf that wanted to eat sheep.But,the sheeps are guarded by a sheep dog.The book has 15 pages.I give 8 stars for the book.

Article posted July 18, 2009 at 03:53 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 43

I had read a book title'The Proud Deer'.The deer is very beautiful.However I don't like the deer because it was very proud of it's pair of large amd beautiful antlers.I give 3 stars for the book.