Copyright (c) 2014 by Ainun Nadiah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ainun Nadiah -- Blogmeister

AINUN'S BLOG

Year 4 Amir - 2009

We learn English as a second language. We want to make learning English fun! We love computers and technologies and we love to make friends from all over the world. Come join us in our virtual playground and lets have fun together!

by Ainun Nadiah

teacher: Liza

Title: Sport Practice (02/11/09)
Description: This is definitely the first year you come for Sport Practice, since you are now in Year 4. Write about 5 to 6 sentences describing what it is like to come for Sport Practice and how do you like it. Tell us what house you are in and what is your favourite event? If you want to look at sample, go to Zuliah Izzati's blog and read her story entitled My First Sport Practice.

Article posted February 18, 2009 at 04:34 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 65

This month is my school sport.I have highjump,long jump and baton.

Article posted February 18, 2009 at 04:33 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 321

My sport practice is very great ! I am in Green House.There are lots of games and I was really exited when I go practice.My little brother is in the same house but he did not go to sport practice because he is in year 3. The sport practice is held every Tuesday and Thursday with Blue House.

Article posted February 18, 2009 at 04:28 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 67

Today my school have a sport practice.At my school have many types of sports.Like long jump,high jump,baton and race

My school is going to have a sport day. So our school is going to have a sport practice,Every tuesday i will practice high jump ,long jump and short  putt in thursday i will practice pass baton and race. My favourite sport is racing.