Copyright (c) 2014 by Nur Faiqah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nur Faiqah -- Blogmeister

Year 4 Amir - 2009

We learn English as a second language. We want to make learning English fun! We love computers and technologies and we love to make friends from all over the world. Come join us in our virtual playground and lets have fun together!

by Nur Faiqah

teacher: Liza

Title: What type of stories do you like to read? (03/30/09)
Description: This week we are doing World of Stories. I would like you to write and tell us what type of stories do you like to read. Is it fables, mysteries,fairy tales, history, documentary or funny stories?

Article posted April 2, 2009 at 06:52 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 242

I like to read the mystery books and it was english languages. I like it because it was a very exiting . Aha! Did you know that you like what stories? I have told you and it is your turn to tell me now=http://!!!

Article posted October 11, 2009 at 05:49 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 40

I like to read Cinderella's stories.It tells about Cinderella lives with her step mother and step sisters.She has many animal friends that can help her.In the end,Cinderella lived happily ever after.