Copyright (c) 2014 by JW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JW -- Blogmeister

K.U. Boy-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by JW teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Question... What do you think will happen at the writers workshop college?

I think that she will be nervous and shy, she will probably think that all the people will make fun of her like they do in school.  She is used to being made fun of so she is always expecting it.  I think that it will be a good experience for her.

Question... Do you think it will help her being around people that have the same problems as her?

I think that it will help her alot to be around people that have problems.  I think that it will show her that she is not alone in the world.  I think that it will make her see that all the people in the world are not like the people she goes to school with.  This experiance will be good for her and make her ready to go back and face the kids at her High School.

Question... Why does she put herself down so much?

I think that she puts herself down so much because, all of her life she has always gotten negative remarks from everyone.  If you are put down enough times in your life you start to belive the negative and dont think any of the positive things that people say are true.  If you put yourself down then maybe other people wont do it too. 

Question... If all the things that happened to her happened to me would I fight back?

I would definetly fight back, because it would do no good to sit back and take it.  If Jodee fought back then maybee all the kids would have left her alone.  I think that you have to stand up for yourself or you wont get far in life, if you let people push you around then they will think that they can do it all the time. 

Accepting resonsibility for your actions.

So that in your feuture you can be responsible for yourself.Its good to be a person that has responsibilities at a young age.You see things in a different way.

Supporting your family.

Its good to support family because it helps teach you what choices you should make.When you support your family,its when you provide for them.Supporting family is important,for when you have your own family some day.

Vote.

We need voting for the country.We need a president to help make decisons that we couldn't.When you vote you are putting things you care about in the hands of someone you know you can trust.

What I liked about 2008 was that I moved back to Kansas from Indiana over the Christmas break.I came right after the big ice storm and my grandparents had just got the power back on. So we got here just in time.

What "I" whant to do this year of '09 is to have a great year with my family and go to Florida for a little bit to see my aunt Linda.I'm hoping my dad can get me a job moving grain bins with a friend of his that way I can have at least half the money I need to go to Washington,D.C.

I like basketball. I'm a good artist. I have a horse. My name is James. I like pie. I'm good at skateboarding. I like to bmx.