My favorite things

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

teacher: Rob Jacklin

Here are some guidelines to follow while blogging:

1.copy and paste before submitting

2.don't treat your blog like a chat

3.don't use text talk

4.Stay on topic

5.Think before you type

6.be K.A.R.L

Kind

Appropriate

Responsible

Legal

7.be respectful of others

8.re-read before submitting

9.write about things that you like

10.have a point to your blog

Those are my top ten things to look out for while I'm blogging

Watch this video

I thought this video was interesting because he talked about different places in the world and different things that we think all around the world. Like how we do things very different and some things are the same. Like how we even organize how we label blocks and streets differently. I thought this video was pretty cool.

Article posted January 22, 2010 at 06:54 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

I love music. I think my 3 favorite bands you probably be:

Audio Adrenaline

Relient K

Switchfoot

Article posted November 20, 2009 at 06:47 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

Every year for thanksgiving my family and I travel up to Wisconsin to see my family. You don't want to know how many cousins I have... 153! And that's just cousins. I have about 19 different pairs of aunts and uncles! But I only have 1 pair of grandparents. It is always so much fun!!! I get to visit my Aunt Lorali's house, she always give out little candy corn pumpkins! I think it is one of the best times of the year!

Article posted September 29, 2009 at 06:49 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 33

When my friend Hannah and I went on the girl scout camping trip with other girl scouts we got out of our cabin to go to the bathroom. When we were going to wash our hands a beetle was in the sink! It was a helpless little beetle and after a while he grew on us and even seemed cute. When we came back to the sinks to look at him we saw another one of the girl scouts named Sydney trying to wash him down the drain! We tried to stop her but it was to late. Later in the day we had a funeral for him but, we couldn't use the body in the funeral because it was washed down the drain.We decided to name him Jerefy Fredrick Diangelo the second. The funeral was very sad and everyone but Sydney was invited. It was a very sad day. :(

Article posted April 7, 2009 at 03:51 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

There is a new device from TED that is really cool! My favorite part about it is that when you meet a person you can know exactally what they like and what they are interested in. You can also check if you flight is delayed or not just by touching your plane ticket. This is one of the greatest devices ever!

Article posted April 3, 2009 at 03:48 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 33

I would choose chating on gmail if I was going to contact 2 or more people. I would coose that beacuse you don't have to refresh all the time and because it is instant chating. You alsos don't get confused every second of the time that you are using it. That is why I think we should use gmail instead of any other chatting tools.

Article posted February 4, 2009 at 05:15 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 35

When I got my cat Buster I was so happy, I almost exploded with joy! Every night when I go to bed, he cuddles up by my feet, and sometimes he even starts to bite my toes if he was really hyper that day. He is the cutest cat on earth! He is an orange tabby and he is now 5 years old.( he looks like he is 6 months old.) I was very happy when I got my cat Diego too! He is so cute! He is a brown tabby and is now 7 years old. (even though he looks like he is 2 years old.) They both love to cuddle and they are very playful. Diego can play fetch and he can even play the piano! :) Buster can play video games. Once, I left my video game on pause and when got back, his paws were pushing buttons and he beat the level!! :o My cats are the best! :)

Article posted January 20, 2009 at 03:47 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 33

I am writing about what it means to  be a Christian on this day that Obama becomes president. I hope that Obama will bring change to our economy and that he will do what is right for our country. I hope that many people will support him in all of the choices that he will make while he is the president of the United States of America.