Copyright (c) 2014 by Stanley Tester Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Stanley Tester -- Blogmeister

Stanley Tester's Blog Page-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Stanley Tester teacher: Rob Jacklin

Title: NLSW Chapel Music (03/15/11)

Today in chapel the 4th graders treated everyone to some really fun music including the songs Beautiful Beautiful, Starry Night, All Around the World, Footloose, The Climb, and my favorite The Hoedown Throwdown.It was a really fun chapel service with lots of dancing, to show you what we did I have a video below of The Hoedown Throwdown.

n_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"><

Today at my school we had chapel and sang a few songs. My favorite was "the climb" by Miley Cyrus I  think this song is very inspiering to everyone.  It says life is hard, but the everything will turn out just right. "Lifes a climb, but the view is great" (Quote from the movie) This song gives me hope when I am down and I hope it means somehing to you too.  The climb is a great song by Miley Cyrus. This song is from her movie Hannah Montanna the movie. It was about Hannah And Miley having trouble being a teen age girl and a famous singer.

Hello people do you like the climb because I like that song by Miley Cyrus, it is my favorite song it is so awesome and miley cyrus is such a great singer wonder why she has  two identities. its so confusing!!

I may not know it... But these are the moments that Im going to remeber... This is one of the songs we sang today in Chapel. Its by Miley Cyrus and is called The Climb. It used to be on my top 10 list when it first came out. Its a fun song to dance to but just not the best. If you are in the mood to dance and have fun with your friends then this is the song for you. The song was realesed for the film Hannah Montana: The Movie.  As th elead single of the film's soundtrack by Walt Disney Records. It is a styled as a country pop, and was Miley Cyrus' first solo song realsed to country radio. the instruments includes piano, gutair, and Violns.

Hey, This is my blog and really like to write about stuff I'm interested in!