Copyright (c) 2014 by KW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KW -- Blogmeister

Kasadora-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by KW teacher: Mrs. Gatz

In the chapter titled Unexpected Haven jodde goes to the college for an English workshop. All the people that are there are misfits and jodde dose not get picked on. She meets a boy named tom and finds out that he is a bully and picks on little kids but in the end they kiss

I think that the author gave chapter ten the title freak show is because Jodee decided to start taking P.E and all the girls saw her deformity and they made fun of her and called her a freak. Jodee was trying to hide it but one day Jodee got to P.E to late.

I think that chapter nine is titled Discovering Atlantis because Jodde is at a new place where people don’t make fun of her. She is discovering life without people hitting her or talking bad about her. She met friends that like her for who she is and don’t make fun of her. she is having the time of her life.

One of the responsibilities that we discussed in class that I thought was important was Voice your opinion. Because if no one ever gave there opinion and spoke for what they wanted then nothing will ever be said and we would live with doing just what the people in office want, and it will not be a lot of fun. Like for instance say Obama wants us kids to go to school three more hours a day and we would not get out of school until about seven o’clock everyday, and no one voiced there opinion then we will be going to school an extra fifteen hours a week. So that is why I think that voicing your opinion is a very good thing.

Another responsibility that I think is important is supporting your family. I think that this is important because no one wants to be part of a family and feel like they are all alone having no one help them with the house work or money to just get by. That is why I think this is important.

The last one that I think is very important is voting. I think this is important so the Electoral College knows what you are looking for in a leader. If you do not vote then the Electoral College will not know wither to vote one or the anther president.  This is why I thank voting is important.

“It was either shun or be shunned. The meaner you were to the      “rejects” the more popular you became with members of you clique.”

If I was at a party like Jodee was I’m not shore what I would have don but I know I would have called some one to come pick me up but I probably would have don it secretly and just told everyone that I was not feeling so good so I wanted to go home.

I think that Jodee could have ask if maybe she could leave before she went up and stopped the party so that maybe no one would no that Jodee had tolled her mom what was going on. And that way she could have avoided all of the bulling that all the kids where giving her and she would still like to go to school.

I do not think that Jodee should have been blamed for the other kids punishment because she was just doing what thought was right I do not think that Jodee meant for anyone to get in trouble she just know that she did not want to be there In that situation. So no I do not think that Jodee should have been blamed for the other kid’s mistakes.

If I have done what those kids where doing or attended a party like that I know my mom would never trust me to go out with my friends alone anymore and I would probable be grounded for at least the rest of the year. The only thing I would be doing is going to school coming home doing my chores eating and going to my room for the rest of the night.

I do not think that Jodee is being treated fair at all I don’t care how bad of a thing you did no one disserves to have all of there friends disown them and be drug to a parking lot and be beaten until you can barley stand up or even walk. Especially for just doing something that you know deep down what you did was right.

Everyone in my group all hade different opinions on weather or not Jodee will be better off at her new school or if it would be worse. I thought it would get better not perfect but better. Some of them thought it would stay about the same, but one person thought it would get much worse, and I guess they where right. There were some things that we did agree on like we all thought that the two girls that wanted to be jodee's friend again where just pretending so that they can do something rilly mean to her.

“It was either shun or be shunned. The meaner you were to the “rejects” the more popular you became with members of you clique.” To me this means that the popular kids want you to be mean to the kids that are maybe a little different. Because they think that they are better then the other people because they have better close or skiner or just where they live.

I think that people think that they have to either be mean to the non popular kids or be nice to the non popular kids and get left out of the so called “cool crowd”. But I would say that if they don’t like who I hang out with then I don’t need to hang out with them anyway.

There was a new kid at my school and she wanted me to stop hanging out with one of my best friends because she did not have the best close or did not live in the best neighborhood and she wanted me to start making fun of her because she thought that would be a fun thing to do.

I would rate my summer about a six because for the first part of the summer I had to go to summer school. After summer school my dad came back so I hade to start going to see my dad with I absolutely do not like. But for the most part it was good I got to see my cousin witched lived in Florida but now moved back to Kansas. My aunt got me and my other cousin front row tickets to a concert in Ohio. So that was my summer.