Copyright (c) 2014 by JV Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JV -- Blogmeister

SweetTart's Blog

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by JV teacher: Mrs. Gatz

What student created questions did your group agreed upon and justify?

During our discussion groups somebody asked, “What would you do if you were pushed into traffic like Jodee was?”  We all agreed that we would freak out. Another question asked was” How would you feel if you were going to the workshop for two weeks?” We all agreed that we would feel scared and alone because we wouldn’t know anyone there and we would be afraid that nobody there would like us.

What student created questions did your group disagreed upon and justify?

A question asked that we disagreed on was” If you were Jodee would you go to a different school?”Some people said yes, so they wouldn’t have to put up with the bullying for a while. Other people said that they wouldn’t go to a different school because they wanted to show the bullies that they weren’t scared and that they wouldn’t give up.

Article posted February 2, 2010 at 02:11 PM • comment • Reads 59 • see all articles

I like to play volleyball and I like to read.