· What would you have done if you were at a party of this nature?
If I would have been at a party of this nature I would have told the person that was giving the party (Callie) that they shouldn’t be playing games like that. I would have tried to convince her to do something else and if she wouldn’t have agreed then I would have told an adult.
· How could Jodee have reacted differently which could have changed her outcome?
I think that Jodee could have talked to Callie before calling her mom. She also could have talked to somebody other than Callie and try to convince them to talk to Callie, maybe somebody that had known her for a long time.
· Should Jodee be blamed for the punishments the students received from their parents?
No I do not think that Jodee should be blamed for the punishments other students received because she wasn’t the one who was doing bad things; she was the one who ended the bad things that were going on. She should maybe get in a little trouble for not telling someone sooner, but she shouldn’t get in as much trouble as everyone else.
· How do you feel you would have been punished if you had been one of the students at this party?
If I would have been one of the students at this party my parents probably would have punished me by yelling at me and then yelling at me some more. I probably wouldn’t be allowed to do anything fun with my friends for a long time. I am guessing that I would also have to clean the house.
· Do you feel the treatment Jodee’s receiving from her classmates is fair?
I do not feel that the treatment that Jodee was receiving was fair because she was just doing what was right. She should be rewarded for doing what’s right; she should be getting beat up. I think that it’s the other student’s fault that they got in trouble because they were the ones doing bad things.