Copyright (c) 2014 by MS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MS -- Blogmeister

Madison :)-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by MS teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Responsibilities Blog A

Blog A- Responsibilities

The first responsibility I am writing about is voting. Voting is important to our country because people have to vote in order for there to be a president. If you do not vote then you do not have a say in what you want. You also vote for many other things than the president, like maybe the mayor of your town or you might have the choice to vote on games to play at recess. So if you want your say in things you have to vote.

Voice your opinion is the second topic I am talking about. If you want to let people know what your idea is on the topic you need to tell them. You need to let out your opinion on the topic and tell them what you think. You need to discuss your views on the topic that you are opinionating about whether it is the weather or maybe political views.

Respecting the rights of others, in order to respect others you need to be kind to them. Other people have right just like you do so “Treat them how you would like to be treated” otherwise known as the golden rule. So what that is do to others as you would like to be treated. If you would like to be treated like others you need to respect them.

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 02:08 PM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles

Hi, and i live in Kansas.My nickname is Madi. I ♥ horses and i can ride horses very good. I also ♥ volleyball, but i am not that good at it. I have 2 sister and i brother. I have the most awsomest friends in the world!!!!♥