Copyright (c) 2014 by MG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MG -- Blogmeister

MATT'S BLOG

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by MG teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Me and Scotti didn't agree on bullying she thinks it's mean and I don't I think it's fun. She texted me and asked why dont you invite me to your party. Then I said because you dont bully any buddy and she said because it's not nice and just not right. When Adam asked me a really wierd question and I didn't know what to put so I put what and then after that class was over. I wanted more time to text to are group and talk more about peoples questions and the party at Calli's house. That's when I got grounded because of Jodee so we bully her now we put her shoe in the toilet at school.  

Article posted October 13, 2009 at 02:36 PM • comment • Reads 117 • see all articles

I'm 14 and I love to play sports like football, basketball and baseball. My favortite kind of pop is Dr. Pepper. Then the others I like to and i'll drink Mt. Dew, Pib, and A&W.