Copyright (c) 2014 by MG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MG -- Blogmeister

MATT'S BLOG

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by MG teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Title: Voice Beyond the Border (04/26/10)
Description: You have read the novel A Voice Beyond the Border, and much of the information we have discussed in social studies is reflected in the plot of the book. In the following paragraphs you are to concentrate on the emotional side of the characters.
Title your blog: Voice Beyond the Border
Paragraph 1: Restate the question as your topic sentence. From Mary Alice’s point of view, discuss her feeling toward the issues of war and the inner conflicts she is experiencing. (4-5 sentences)
Paragraph 2: Restate the question as your topic sentence. In retrospect, Percival view the war through a different set of eyes than Mary Alice, yet is experiencing his own personal conflicts. Discuss this and justify your opinions with examples from the book. (4-5 sentences)
Paragraph 3: Restate the question as your topic sentence. Compare the view points of the slaves who belong to the O’Neill’s to that of other slave owners in the south. (4-5 sentences)
Paragraph 4: In the final paragraph, you are to give your overall opinion of the book; like or dislike. Validate your opinion with reasons. (3-5 sentences)

I'm 14 and I love to play sports like football, basketball and baseball. My favortite kind of pop is Dr. Pepper. Then the others I like to and i'll drink Mt. Dew, Pib, and A&W.