Copyright (c) 2014 by NE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NE -- Blogmeister

~Rissa FUE~-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by NE teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Title: 2-5 Responsibilities Blog C (11/06/09)
Description: Blog C: Think about all that you have discussed and learned so far this year in Social Studies about our government and explain to me two topics you have learned about that you feel are important to you and your future.
Explain what topics you think are important and why you feel they are important to you. (5-7 sentences)

Hey what’s up, you’re probably wondering why I said hi, well because I didn’t know how else to start this so her it goes. Let me tell you a little something about me, like I said before I’m a little crazy. I have one brother but, I will have another one pretty soon. I also have two twin baby cousins I love them so much, we call them sumo wrestlers because there so chunky. I love animals I have three dogs and one snake, yes a snake. I am 14 as of now but, on December 12th I will be 15, I’m so excited. And I love to dance, if you see me dance I would stand back always because I might accidentally hit you in the face. Well I got to go because class is almost over, bye!:)