Copyright (c) 2014 by NE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NE -- Blogmeister

~Rissa FUE~-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by NE teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Title: Rate Your Summer (09/09/09)
Description: Rate your summer vacation on a scale of 1-10. 1 being the absolute worst! 10 being the best summer ever! Explain why you rated your summer at that level. Include important details.

I would rate my summer a 7 because it was and tirering but i still had lots of fun. I got to hang out with my family and friends. The best thing that happened to me all summer was that I got to begin a book that I've been putting off and its starting to turn out great. Although I haven't gone to Branson yet, it stil something to look forward to. Then when I finally got to go to my most best friends house,we had so much fun! The rest of the summer i got to sleep in!

Article posted September 9, 2009 at 08:33 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 79

I would rate my summer a seven. I had a good summer but I have had alot better summers. I had my share of fun and my share of trouble. I got to go to my church camp called camp Farwesta with my friends Scotti and Narissa. We had a really good time making new friends and learning about god. My favriote part of camp was when we had ketchup and mustard fights and wrestled in a pool of rice and when we gave our testimonies at campfire. I got to go see my friend Liz's new house in Hiawatha...even though I almost got grounded for not calling my mom:. I went up to Lawrence, Kansas and spent a week with my Uncle Brian, Aunt Jess and my cousins Sesha and Mira. I learned that I LOVE romantic comedys just as much as gory scary movies. I got myself into some trouble with some buddies but over all I have some very memorable memories. I had a great summer and hope for another one next summer.

Article posted September 9, 2009 at 08:24 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 57

I would rate my summer as a 8 1/2. Because I went to Branson. But I had to work to buy a car. Now I have gotten over 1,000 dollars saved and put in the bank. But over all it was one of the best summers I have ever had.

Article posted September 9, 2009 at 08:31 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 49

I'd rate my summer as a 6. My summer was long and fun. The funniest thing that happened this summer was going to the Lake of the Ozarks with my friends and tubing. I went on a trip with my family to Montana. I had my birthday and finally turned 13!!! I also went to the pool a lot.

I'd rate my summer as a 8. I rated it as an 8 because I got to play volleyball and  basketball at Atchison. That was really fun the volleyball not really the basketball.Then my family and I what to Lake of the Ozarks. My brother was on the wave runner by himself and he hid tow waves and he was ok but then he hit  a third wave and the noise of the wave runer hit the wave and then my brother went flying off the wave runner and got a fat lip. Then the first holl month I had to go to summer school.                                       

Article posted September 14, 2009 at 08:33 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 53

I would rate my summer an 8. I went to Mexico in July which was super fun! We went snorkaling and zip lining. I loved hanging out at the pool and going up to the swim up bar that was in the pool area. I also loved going to the beach and playing soccer and tether ball with other kids at the resort. My brothers and I met many new friends there and had a great time with all of them. I also got to go to a few concerts with my friends. I played some sports this summer also. I had a great long summer! :)

Article posted September 18, 2009 at 04:52 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 121

I wold rate my summer as a 9, because i met my brother for the first time in 12 years and I got to play my favret game ever but it was the 2nd best summer in my life.

I'd rate my summer as an 8. I got to go to the Lake of the Orzarks 2 times. I also went to New Orleans to help my sister move in. I hung out with my friends alot.

Article posted September 9, 2009 at 08:29 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 55

I'd rate my summer as an 8. I rated it an 8 because it was a pretty good summer, but some of it was kind of boring. The activities I got to do this summer was go to birthday parties, have cook-outs with my family, play sports, SWIM, and the 4-H Fair. My only vacation this summer was going to Table Rock Lake in Arkansas and visit friends there on the 4th of July. The worst time of the summer was when school started up again and I had to wake up to an alarm at 6 in the morning!

I'd rate my summer as a 7. It wasn't the best summer I've had but it still was fun and I got to do a few fun things. I'd rate it as a 7 because I got to go to Branson and see christian rock bands at Worlds Of Fun. My favorite part of this summer was going to the Hollywood Wax Muesum with my dad in Branson. It had a lot of interesting famous movie stars like Forrest Gump, Spiderman, The Wizard of Oz, Austin Powers, Charlie's Angels, and Lord of the Rings. I also enjoyed spending a day on the lake with my family and riding on an inflatble tube attached to the boat. I also loved having my cousin Tylee, who I haven't seen in six months, spend the night with me. Overall I had a pretty good summer and can't wait for the next!

I'd rate my summer as a 7. My summer was fun but i've had better.One fun thing was when we went to Worlds of Fun and did the rip cord and rode almost every ride. We also went to Minnesota and spent a week with my entire family at my grandmothers lake house. We spent hours doing water sports such as skiing, tubing, and hotdoging. I no right your woundering what hotdoging is. It is a huge tube shaped like a hotdog and u sit on it and hang on for dear life. It is pretty scary when your parents think it is funny to watch you fly off but it hurts.

I would rate my summer a 7, I did not get to do all the things I would like to of done. One of the things I did do was go to World of Fun with my cousins, which I was wanting to do. I did not get to go swimming as much as I would like to of. I also went to West Morlens by Manhatten and we went camping, there was a crick that we played in that was clear and you could see all the rocks at the bottom. One of the things that I did not get to do and we were suppose to of was go to California with my family but we never had the chance to but I am looking forward to this summer because we are going for sure!

Article posted September 9, 2009 at 08:27 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 50

I would rate my summer as a 7. I would rate it at a 7 because it really wasn't that bad, but I have had better summers. At the end of July some of my family and a couple friends went to Council Grove on a cattle roundup. While we were there we went to the fair that was going on and saw the Diamond Spring. While we were gone my mom had some baby chicks hatch in the incubator. There was one yellow one and seven black and white ones. They were so cute when they were little, but now they are big and ugly. Overall it was a pretty good summer.

I rate MY summer as a 9 because it was so much fun.  I hope we have a summer exactly like that every year. The best thing that we did was go to WORLDS OF FUN=http://=http://=http://!!! Here is all that went, my sister Paige, my brother Dylan, my other brother Herman, my Mom, my Dad, our friend Racheal Sowers,and me. Dylan, Paige, Racheal, my Dad, and I rode the Prowler three times, the Detonator 1 time, the Mamba three times, and the Patriot twice. My mom and Herman went to Camp Snoopy and then we had to come and find them.  Then we had to go ride the Fury of the Nile as a family and the Viking Voyager as a family. Then we went to ride the bumper cars and the taxi cars.  Later on we went to the souvenir shop at Camp Snoopy. There was a stage and Snoopy was on it and two other directors.  They said to raise your hand to go up there to sing and dance to This Old Man. Paige and Racheal ended up going on the stage and they pointed at my dad and said, "This ones for you dad!"  He put the basket ball in front of his face. It was really funny!!  We all got a keychain of Snoopy and his shirt said Joe Cool.  He also had on sunglasses. Later that night on our way home we went to McDonalds to get something to eat. It was the best summer I have ever had!!!

I would have to rate my summer an 8. Mostly because I got to go to Chicago. i also got to go to my family reiunion in Vanburen MO. In Chicago I got to go up in sears tower and to lake Michigan it was cool. At my family i accidently blew of sum of the skin on my finger and started to go into shock it hurt but was pretty cool.

I Rate my summer as a 10. I was rideing my 4-wheelers all summer. I want to my dad's house. It was all fun in games until had to work. I wreaked my 4-wheeler and it caught on fire. It was fun i would do it all over if a could. I loved it up there. I'm going back up there to ride and get my ford mustang it is geting a 700 horsepower engine in it.

THE END

I would rate my summer about a six because for the first part of the summer I had to go to summer school. After summer school my dad came back so I hade to start going to see my dad with I absolutely do not like. But for the most part it was good I got to see my cousin witched lived in Florida but now moved back to Kansas. My aunt got me and my other cousin front row tickets to a concert in Ohio. So that was my summer.

Article posted September 9, 2009 at 08:33 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 65

I rate my summer a 7 because I went to Georgia. We stayed at a hotel in Savanah. We visited the hospital I was born in. We swam in the beach. I went to the JNHE in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I took 1 heifer, my sister took 2, and my cousin took 1. I got 7th in my class of 8.

Article posted September 9, 2009 at 08:26 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 56

I would rate my summer as a 8. Because I went to Denver, Colorado and went river rafting it was so much fun! I also went jet skiing with my friends and family. I also went to my family reunion and took my Kyleigh. We had a blast we played limboo well at least i did but I fell at the haha! Well thats really all I did for my summer. :)

Article posted September 9, 2009 at 08:26 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 54

I rate my Summer a 8 because I went to Minnesota with my family and stayed in a cabin. We stayed in Minnesota for about 4 days. While we were in Minnesota we went tubing, skiing, and boating. We also went with the Blevins' family. On our way home, since it was a nine and a half hour drive, we stopped in Iowa and stayed the night there for a night. Also this summer I hung out with my friends and went swimming alot. I love how my friends are so funny and cool!! :) They are the best. This Summer was pretty close to being the best ever!!

Well I guess I would rate my summer probably a 3! The only reason that I would rate my summer so low is becasue all the packing and good-byes! Well this summer I moved from a city to a town, can be difficult but can be possible. Recently this move has been so exciting and adventurous. I have met so many friends and been to Kansas City almost every weekend I have lived here during the summer. I did all I can in a little amount of time where I used to live. I got more done in a little amount of time because I had a long summer and this long but eventful summer is now over.

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

Hey what’s up, you’re probably wondering why I said hi, well because I didn’t know how else to start this so her it goes. Let me tell you a little something about me, like I said before I’m a little crazy. I have one brother but, I will have another one pretty soon. I also have two twin baby cousins I love them so much, we call them sumo wrestlers because there so chunky. I love animals I have three dogs and one snake, yes a snake. I am 14 as of now but, on December 12th I will be 15, I’m so excited. And I love to dance, if you see me dance I would stand back always because I might accidentally hit you in the face. Well I got to go because class is almost over, bye!:)