Copyright (c) 2014 by NE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NE -- Blogmeister

~Rissa FUE~-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by NE teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Title: Blog F: Civil War Reflection (04/26/10)
Description: Summarize significant people or events that you learned about during the unit of study on the Civil War.
Title your blog: Civil War Reflection
Paragraph 1: Restate the question as your topic sentence. In detail explain what information you already knew about the Civil War prior to this unit of study. (2-3 sentences)
Paragraph 2: Reflect on what you did learn in the Civil War Unit that you did not know before. (4-6 sentences)

Hey what’s up, you’re probably wondering why I said hi, well because I didn’t know how else to start this so her it goes. Let me tell you a little something about me, like I said before I’m a little crazy. I have one brother but, I will have another one pretty soon. I also have two twin baby cousins I love them so much, we call them sumo wrestlers because there so chunky. I love animals I have three dogs and one snake, yes a snake. I am 14 as of now but, on December 12th I will be 15, I’m so excited. And I love to dance, if you see me dance I would stand back always because I might accidentally hit you in the face. Well I got to go because class is almost over, bye!:)