Copyright (c) 2014 by NE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NE -- Blogmeister

~Rissa FUE~-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by NE teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Title: Blog C: Early Year Battles Civil War (04/26/10)
Description: Based on the information presented in class about the Early Years of the War (lesson 10-3 notes) decide which two battles you think were significant in their outcomes.

Title your blog: Early Year Battles
Paragraph 1: Identify the first battle you feel is the most significant by restating the question. Then explain, using specific details from your notes and class discussion, the reasons for your decision. (2-3 sentences)
Paragraph 2: Identify the second battle you feel is the most significant by restating the question. Then explain, using specific details from your notes and class discussion, the reason for your decision. (2-3 sentences)

Hey what’s up, you’re probably wondering why I said hi, well because I didn’t know how else to start this so her it goes. Let me tell you a little something about me, like I said before I’m a little crazy. I have one brother but, I will have another one pretty soon. I also have two twin baby cousins I love them so much, we call them sumo wrestlers because there so chunky. I love animals I have three dogs and one snake, yes a snake. I am 14 as of now but, on December 12th I will be 15, I’m so excited. And I love to dance, if you see me dance I would stand back always because I might accidentally hit you in the face. Well I got to go because class is almost over, bye!:)