Copyright (c) 2014 by AW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AW -- Blogmeister

That Cool Kid-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by AW teacher: Mrs. Gatz
Blog C 02/04/10
Blog B 02/04/10
Blog A 02/04/10
CH 4 blog response 11/11/09
Blog A 11/06/09
Ch 3 response 2 10/15/09
Ch 3 response 1 10/13/09
Blog Response #2 09/18/09
Blog response 1 09/18/09
Rate Your Summer 09/14/09

Blog C what student created questions your group disagreed upon and justify

We disagreed on if Jodee should have joined P.E. Some said no because they would discover her secret and would make fun of her. Another topic we disagreed on was if those kids from the essay competition at the college changed after their trip. Some said no they probably will never change after being bullied and pushed around. Some said yes it might of changed and gained more confidence and faced their bullies.

Blog B What student created questions your group agreed upon justify?

One person said do you think it was the right thing when jodee stood up for those kid in the hallway. We agreed no because it just gave them another way to pick on her. The kids made fun of her and made rude comments about her. Another topic we agreed on was do you think Jodee should go to another school. We agreed no because she need to stay and let them know she’s not going to take it. Find some new friends that wont abandon her and make fun of her.

Blog A What student created questions in your group generated the most discussion and justify?

One topic of discussion was what do you think was wrong with every thing Jodee did? My group said that it’s because the kids could see the fear in her and took advantage of it and made fun of her. We also said that the kids didn’t like how she stood up for every one that they were picking on. Another topic of discussion was do you think that jodee has more confidence after the trip to the island? One student said yes because the boy from the island said she was beautiful. Another said yeah because she is doing more things instead of sitting around and doing nothing feeling sorry for her self.

“ Its either shun or be shunned. The meaner you were to the “rejects “the more popular you became with the members of your clique.”

I would have done what Jodee did and tell my mom to come and get me . Or at least go and sit down stairs do nothing.

She could have told her mom she didn’t feel good and ask to go home or just stay down stairs with callies mom and help her out.

No, she did nothing wrong she was actually more responsible than anybody there even callies mom didn’t go check on the kids and what they were doing.

I probably would have been grounded for ever and gotten everything I own taken away especially my phone.

No, I think they are being way to mean and taking it way to far they got revenge once and keep on doing it I think once is all right, but beating her up and spiting on her was to far. Us kids at this school we might get in a fight but we will be friends again in a week, not hating each other for our entire life.

One responsibility is that you should know the government. Who is the president and the other positions. Also you should know what laws are going to be passed or bills becoming a law. You should know wats going on in our country and state.

Another you should know your rights so people cant take then away from you you can speak when ever you want. You can wright stuff in the news paper. Worship any religion and assemble peacfully.

Voting is another responsibility its not required its more like a privlage. You should always come and vote for your favirot representative, And if it was a duty there would be alot of people getting punished.

A topic that created heavy debate, was if her parents should of stepped in and helped her, or just leave her alone and let her deal with it by her self.

A topic that made me think hard was if I would have moved or transfered to another school. beacuse think if i would stay it would get better but if I would move I might make new friends.

One thing that we all agreed on was that those kids should not pickon her for Volunteering to help the death kids.

"Its either shun or be shunned. The meaner you were to the "rejects" the more popular you are in you becomewith the members of your clique,"

This quote means that you have to be the bullie or you will be bullied. If you want to be popular you might haveto bullie a kid to get accepted in the clique.

I agree you will shun or be shunned but i dont think it is good because nobody wants to be shunned. Some day every body will be bullied if life goes by that.

Bob wanted to be in the clique with the jocks they accepted him. But one day they wanted him to pick on a kid but he didnt want to so they kicked him out of the clique. They soon all picked on him every day for not picking on the other kid.

"A person should experince a nervous reaction if she is woried about failing, not because she's scared of suceeding."

You should try your hardest in school. Not try to fit in by failing.

She isnt woried about suceeding she wants to suceed. Her probly wouldn't let her fail since she is a teacher.

Article posted September 18, 2009 at 08:14 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 37

"If you're good at something the popular crowd deems "uncool", you are sunk."

This quote is very true if u do one thing wrong you will be thought of as uncool.but i dont care if people think i'm uncool i would still do wat i'am good at.

My friend was very good at hockey. But all the popular kids thought it was uncool. so he quit just to fit in and i dont think its right for him to quit what he's good at. I think this takes place among the smart people i think they get picked on for beimg smart.

I'd rate my summer as an 8. I got to go to the Lake of the Orzarks 2 times. I also went to New Orleans to help my sister move in. I hung out with my friends alot.