Copyright (c) 2014 by AW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AW -- Blogmeister

That Cool Kid-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by AW teacher: Mrs. Gatz
Blog C 02/04/10
Blog B 02/04/10
Blog A 02/04/10
CH 4 blog response 11/11/09
Blog A 11/06/09
Ch 3 response 2 10/15/09
Ch 3 response 1 10/13/09
Blog Response #2 09/18/09
Blog response 1 09/18/09
Rate Your Summer 09/14/09

CH 4 blog response
“ Its either shun or be shunned. The meaner you were to the “rejects “the more popular you became with the members of your clique.”
I would have done what Jodee did and tell my mom to come and get me . Or at least go and sit down stairs do nothing.
She could have told her mom she didn’t feel good and ask to go home or just stay down stairs with callies mom and help her out.
No, she did nothing wrong she was actually more responsible than anybody there even callies mom didn’t go check on the kids and what they were doing.
I probably would have been grounded for ever and gotten everything I own taken away especially my phone.
No, I think they are being way to mean and taking it way to far they got revenge once and keep on doing it I think once is all right, but beating her up and spiting on her was to far. Us kids at this school we might get in a fight but we will be friends again in a week, not hating each other for our entire life.

Article posted November 11, 2009 at 11:48 AM • comment • Reads 50 • see all articles