Copyright (c) 2014 by AW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AW -- Blogmeister

That Cool Kid-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by AW teacher: Mrs. Gatz
Blog C 02/04/10
Blog B 02/04/10
Blog A 02/04/10
CH 4 blog response 11/11/09
Blog A 11/06/09
Ch 3 response 2 10/15/09
Ch 3 response 1 10/13/09
Blog Response #2 09/18/09
Blog response 1 09/18/09
Rate Your Summer 09/14/09

Title: 2-5 Responsibilities Blog A (11/06/09)
Description: Choose three responsibilities you discussed in Social Studies class and explain why you feel these three are important. (Answer in three separate paragraphs)
Be sure to explain why each of these responsibilities is important for your community and your country.

Blog:A

I think voicing your opinion is important because you can vote in elections, that way you are telling the government who you want to be president. You can tell the government what you want to be changed or added. And if someone is disrespecting our troops or our country, then you could stand up for our country just by doing something that little.

Supporting your family I think is very important to our country because if any of them ever wanted to go out to war you could support them. Or maybe just by having food on the table or clothes to wear. Or your family is providing you with food, shelter, clothes, and other things.

Respecting other peoples rights means that you’re all going to be treated equally and that you are going to respect others around you. Everybody has the same rights as you do and they will never be taken away from you. You can help your country by defending it so that way you are keeping the rights of others valid.

Voice Your Opinion

Voicing your opinion is important for your community and your country because if you don’t belive something isn’t right then your should let people know your opionion! If your have a really good idea that maybe nobody has thought of, or you come up with a comprimise to a problem that is going on you should let someone know because your opinion could really help them out if it’s a good idea.You can voice your opinion by writing a letter or going to talk to congress.

Vote

You need to vote in order to help voice your opinion. This is important to your community and country to cast your vote to help pick the correct leader that the people want. If you don’t vote there is a possibility that the leader that the people want will not be chosen and it wouldn’t be the right thing for the United States.

Respect Diversity

It is important to respect diversity! Everyone is different in their own way and you can’t judge them on that because it isn’t right. This is important to our country and community because there could be someone that is a really good person with a good personality and is really smart with good ideas. Maybe this person isn’t as pretty and the next one so you pick the next one who isn’t as smart. The other person was a little different but it doesn’t matter how someone looks it matters how they act and the decisions that they make!

Blog A:                     I think that if you voice your opinions then you can help out your community and your country. By doing this and telling your representative in the Senate or the House of Representative’s your opinion you can be one more vote in the right direction in helping your country. It never can hurt speaking your mind if you do it the right way by this I mean say it kindly if you don’t then they are probably not going to listen to you.                                                                                                                                                Another responsibility that I think is important is voting. When you vote you are helping someone be that much closer to their dream. So go out and help dreams come true. Every time you vote you can become a part of history, when people talk about the 2012 election you can be like “Ya in that election I voted for……..”     

Accepting responsibilities for your actions is another very important responsibility. If nobody takes responsibilities for their actions then the quality of our government, country and lives will diminish. I think that this is a major responsibility that everyone has that’s why it is so important that everyone follows it.                   

Three responsibilities I think are important are to respect others rights, voice your opinion, and vote.

I think it is important to respect others rights because you want people to respect yours you should do the same.

I think it is also important to voice you opinion because if you don't you don't really have a say in what is going on.

Another thing I feel is important is to vote, if you don't vote you don't have a say in who you think should run the government.

It is important to voice your opinion because if you do not say anything people will not know your thoughts. Your voice is the only way you can make people see your point of view. Not saying anything about what you want silences your opinion.

You have to vote because it is your right. It gives you the chance to choose who you think is the right person for the job. If you don't vote, then you can't complain.

You need to know your rights so you can fight for what you think is right. Many people may not know what their rights are and end up getting left out. Knowing your rights will make you a stronger person.

Vote. It is important to vote because so we can elect the president that we want. Helps maintain the peace in our community. We vote so that we have a president to help us with our laws.

Support your family. You need to support your family so you can have food on the table. So you can get a good education that you need. So you have a roof over your head.

Respect the rights of others. So they give you respect back. If you respect others they will treat you the way that you want to be treated. If everyone respected everyone the world would be a better place.      

You can enter the text of your blog h

My three main responsibilities are voice you’re opinions, vote, and carry out responsibilities! I like them because if you voice you’re opinions in town meetings you could change and or help you’re community out in an appropriate time and place with out getting in trouble by authorities. If you vote you have say in what does what and who gets who. If every body wasn’t carrying out there responsibilities we might not have a well run government and equal powers and right. If you voice you’re opinions in the right place you could change a lot of things!

ere!

The first responsibility that I think is important to me and my community is to vote. When we get to be eighteen years old I think that it is really important to go and vote because each vote makes a difference to the outcome. If people in our community don’t vote then we will not get what we want. Voting is a great way to get your voice heard.

Supporting your family is another responsibility that is super important to my community and me.  We should always be there for our family and help them out as much as we can. Family might be the only thing some people have. If we don’t support our family then things would go bad and not as much would get accomplished. The next time my mom asks me to clean up my room I’m going to do it without arguing because it is my responsibility.

Another important responsibility is to accept responsibility for your actions. If everyone went around not owning up to what they have done then no punishment would ever happen, and sometimes being punished is a good thing so we are able to learn from our mistakes. My parents wouldn’t let me go to the movies because a I had a bad grade on a test and I tried to explain that the teacher hated me and it wasn’t my fault! Of course they didn’t fall for that one and so after a few minutes of complaining I accepted my consequences and the punishment was a lot better than wasting my whole night making excuses.

Blog A:

·         I think that voting is an important responsibility because you get to be heard and not others.

·         I think that supporting your family is another important responsibility because what if there sick and need help you SHOULD help them.

·        I think that accepting responsibility for your actions is important because if you don’t you can get in to major trouble.

One responsibility is that you should know the government. Who is the president and the other positions. Also you should know what laws are going to be passed or bills becoming a law. You should know wats going on in our country and state.

Another you should know your rights so people cant take then away from you you can speak when ever you want. You can wright stuff in the news paper. Worship any religion and assemble peacfully.

Voting is another responsibility its not required its more like a privlage. You should always come and vote for your favirot representative, And if it was a duty there would be alot of people getting punished.

Blog a: I think to voice your opinion is a very important responsibility, because if you don’t people will assume that you will want what they want and then they’ll never know the real you. Another important responsibility is to support your family. If you don’t support you family then you could get it taken away from you that would be terrible. And the third and last one would be to vote because if you don’t the one of the two people running for president could win, and you might not like the one that wins.

-One responsibility of an American citizen is to vote. Voting is a very important key in having a strong national government. It is also important to vote for your community because when you vote, your voting for a person who you think would be a good leader of something, like class president, mayor of your town, senators for your state, governor of your state (and other state offices,) and then the president and vice-president of the country. When you turn 18, you have the right to vote for federal officials, and your state officials. We sometimes take the freedoms and rights given to us for granted and don't know how lucky we have our equal laws compared to other countries, where there is not much equal power based on gender, religion, etc.

-Another responsibility we have is to voice your opinion. This could mean like if you wanted to change a law in your state, you could inform your state representatives about it to take it to Congress, you could also say what you're thinking, whatever the issue is, out loud in a peaceful matter. Or you could also voice your opinion by taking a bill to Congress through your representative, and if it's a good enough bill, it could be passed and made into a new law.

-One more responsibility of a U.S. citizen is to accept responsibilities for your actions. If a person commits a crime, they would need to take in their punishment as a responsible person rather than run from it or deny it. Sometimes a person really doesn't want the crime to be on their record, so they have to wait awhile and pay a certain amount of money to get it removed.

Vote- I think voting is important because, if you do not like the other canidate running for president you can make his chance of becoming president less.

Support Your Family- I think supporting your family is important because everyone needs clothes, food, and shelter.

Voice Your Opinion- I think voiceing your opinion is important because everyone needs to speak up for what they believe in.

One responsibility I think is important is to vote. I think it is important because it is a way you can take part in your government. It is a way you can voice your opinion and let your representatives know who you want your states electoral votes to go to. If you don't vote you are saying I don't care what happens to my countries government.

To respect others rights is another responsibility I think is important. If you don’t respect others rights nothing will be solved. You have to work together to come up with better ideas than just one persons. You shouldn’t be closed minded. You have to be open to new ideas and welcome others opinion.

My last responsibility is to support your family. You should always be looking to help out your relatives. You can always just do little things like clean, make dinner, or wash the dishes. It doesn’t mean you have to go out and get part time jobs and give the pay check to your parents but just watching your little brother or sister can mean a lot to your parents.

Blog A- Responsibilities

The first responsibility I am writing about is voting. Voting is important to our country because people have to vote in order for there to be a president. If you do not vote then you do not have a say in what you want. You also vote for many other things than the president, like maybe the mayor of your town or you might have the choice to vote on games to play at recess. So if you want your say in things you have to vote.

Voice your opinion is the second topic I am talking about. If you want to let people know what your idea is on the topic you need to tell them. You need to let out your opinion on the topic and tell them what you think. You need to discuss your views on the topic that you are opinionating about whether it is the weather or maybe political views.

Respecting the rights of others, in order to respect others you need to be kind to them. Other people have right just like you do so “Treat them how you would like to be treated” otherwise known as the golden rule. So what that is do to others as you would like to be treated. If you would like to be treated like others you need to respect them.

Voice your opinion

v   When people voice their opinion they are telling people what they think should happen and what they think should be changed. People must voice their opinion because if they want something to happen and they don’t tell anybody about it, it will not happen then they will be mad. It is important to voice your opinion so that all the citizens are happy about what is going on in their country.

Supporting your family

v   Everyone must and can support their family. You must support your family because if you don’t your family could end up living on the streets. You can support your family just by helping out around the house like doing the laundry or fixing dinner.  Supporting your family doesn’t mean you have to get a job, it just means that you need to get along with your family and help them in times of trouble.

Voting when age 18

v  When you turn 18 one of your responsibilities is to vote. Voting is very important because voting is one way of voicing your opinion. It is the way that representatives are elected, like judges, policemen, and governors. If you don’t vote you can’t be mad about who got elected because you didn’t vote.

Blog A: Choose three of the responsibilities we discussed in class and explain why you feel these three are important. (In three separate paragraphs)

The first responsibility I think is important is to voice your opinion. I feel that this responsibility is important to me as a citizen because it allows me to say what I feel about something. One freedom we do have is the “freedom of speech”, so why not use that right by voicing our opinion. Say you get in trouble at school because someone told the teachers that you did something and made it look like you did something, but you really didn’t. That when you as a citizen can voice your opinion about it, and tell your parents and teachers that you don’t think you should be in trouble.

The next responsibility that I feel is important is the responsibility to vote. This is important to me because I think that everyone should have a say in who our president and vice president will be. Everyone has there own opinion on people, and I think they should be able to put their opinion about the president and vice president out in some way. So it is good that people can choose who they want for president and only hope that he or she will be president. Voting is a big responsibility for you once you become old enough and I think that voting is an important part of our nation.

The last responsibility that I feel is important is to take responsibility for your actions. When you do something wrong, and you know it’s wrong, I think it would be best to just take your punishment and not argue. If you do this, it causes fewer problems among people. If you weren’t going to like the punishment that you received, then maybe you shouldn’t have done whatever you did. If you just admit what you did was wrong, take your punishment, and move on, it would make our community a better place. I think that more people should definitely take responsibility for their actions.

Voting is important because or founding fathers wanted us to be able to choose who we want to lead our nation. Without our voting the U.S. would never have the people’s leader. When we vote we are telling the world that we choose who the people want to represent our nation the person who will do well and get the job done right.

Knowing our rights is a very important thing. They tell us what we are allowed to do that can never be taken away from us. Without our rights people could be jailed for printing the news paper or for believing in God. I am glad that we can live in this country where you have the same rights as the rich or famous, every person is treated the same.

Voicing your opinion is important because it helps the government to learn how to change the system. They are there to represent you. If you don’t tell them what you think could be changed then the have no idea what the people want.

vote-it is importit to vote because one day you will have to. you vote for a lot of peple to be thing's.And all vote's counts it could stop a bad person from be a money harder for you so you need to vote on people. 

voice your opinion- If you don't say anything you will think you should of  made a commet on it. But if you make your opinion you will be happy. And if you don't like and idea lot people know about that so it mitt hit the person that make it happen.

support your family- To help your family out and make the money. If you can make the money to get your family stuff then take it up. and if you get a good paying job.

One of the responsibilities that we discussed in class that I thought was important was Voice your opinion. Because if no one ever gave there opinion and spoke for what they wanted then nothing will ever be said and we would live with doing just what the people in office want, and it will not be a lot of fun. Like for instance say Obama wants us kids to go to school three more hours a day and we would not get out of school until about seven o’clock everyday, and no one voiced there opinion then we will be going to school an extra fifteen hours a week. So that is why I think that voicing your opinion is a very good thing.

Another responsibility that I think is important is supporting your family. I think that this is important because no one wants to be part of a family and feel like they are all alone having no one help them with the house work or money to just get by. That is why I think this is important.

The last one that I think is very important is voting. I think this is important so the Electoral College knows what you are looking for in a leader. If you do not vote then the Electoral College will not know wither to vote one or the anther president.  This is why I thank voting is important.

Accepting resonsibility for your actions.

So that in your feuture you can be responsible for yourself.Its good to be a person that has responsibilities at a young age.You see things in a different way.

Supporting your family.

Its good to support family because it helps teach you what choices you should make.When you support your family,its when you provide for them.Supporting family is important,for when you have your own family some day.

Vote.

We need voting for the country.We need a president to help make decisons that we couldn't.When you vote you are putting things you care about in the hands of someone you know you can trust.

The right to vote is a necessary responsibility. If we don’t vote we don’t have any representatives or officers. I think you should vote every time because if you don’t vote then you can’t complain.

You should always know what your government is doing. If you don’t know what your government is doing you don’t have a clue what’s happening and that makes you contribution worthless. You should always know as much as you can.

Know you rights is something everybody should know. If you know your rights and are sane then you won’t do crimes. If you don’t do crimes then the world is a better place just because people know their rights

I think that voting is a very good responsibility to have because without it we wouldn’t have a fair vote of president and vice president. We also need voting because we wouldn’t have representatives. Voting is important to our country because it gives us the opportunity to get involved with our Congress and it makes us more appreciated for what we have.

We also need to support our family because you never know what your family is going through unless you step in their shoes. Our families are the world to us because we have friends and family. Family is what you will rely on your whole life. Friends are like family but you don’t support your friends as much as you support your family. You need to support your family in everything that you do because if you want to be well supported in the futures by your kids then why not starts right now while you are young?

It is very important to know what your government is doing because if you want to get involved with things in your community then you need to know what your government is doing or you will not understand what is going on. If you don’t know what is going on then you won’t ever have the chance to vote and understand what you are supposed to do by law. As a U.S. citizen you should understand what is going on.

Blog A: Choose three responsibilities we discussed in class and explain why you feel these three are important.

Well the first responsibility I am going to write about is voting. I picked voting because it very important to the government. The voting decides what is going to happen with the government or anything they want to change. Also voting is a opinion and you probably aren’t the only one who thinks that maybe the law or whatever they are trying to pass is not right and that it shouldn’t be there. To me voting is privilege because if you get into trouble with the law you aren’t allowed to vote.

The next responsibility I am going to talk about is voice your opinion. Let the government know what you want or don’t want; don’t let the government pass things that could be harmful in any way to the government or the citizens of the country. Maybe one day there will be a time that you say something and could change more than one person’s life, not just yours but maybe the countries ways of thinking. So talk to someone maybe that will be the solution. Your voice will be heard if it’s the right thing for everyone and the government.

The last thing I will be talking about is accept the responsibility for your actions. I think that if you get in trouble with the law you should pay the price of the crime. You can’t back away and say you didn’t do it when you know you did. Pay the price! You can’t blame someone else for what you did. So what you did may take something away from you, you have to go with it, you can’t change what you did.

Blog A:

I think that if nobody does any responsibilities then nobody will live happy and peaceful lives. Our personal responsibilities are important because it could ruin our lives, our government, and our country. If we fail to carry the responsibilities given to them then our country would be a horror. Like if no one voiced their opinion about a new amendment from some sort. Then that amendment that everybody thinks is a wrong decision, to vote yes, it would probably be amended and make the world a horrible place to live. Also, in your community if you do not respect the diversity or the rights of others. Your community would never have peace between people to people.