Copyright (c) 2014 by LD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LD -- Blogmeister

Lewis' blog

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by LD teacher: Mrs. Gatz

"It was either shun or be shunned. The meaner you were to the "rejects" the more popular you became with members of your clique."

I think the meaning of this quote is that if you don’t make fun of the “reject” you’ll become the “reject” but if you are the “reject” than what are the bullies? Are they the “rejects” not use? Or are they trying to make them self’s feel better about them self’s.

This quote is some what true because if you don’t make fun of the “rejects” then the other will make you one of the “rejects” but in my opinion I think that id rather be the “reject” that the bully because there are more “rejects” that the bullies think there are.

A few years back I was in a group of kids that made fun of about of people and I did make fun of a few people and then I thought is this the person I wanted to be? Or do I want to be some thing more so I left the group and I became one of the “rejects” and I noticed that I was better than what I was before.

Article posted October 22, 2009 at 01:58 PM • comment • Reads 58 • see all articles

I play millions of games all sorts of them like World of WarCraft call of duty, Killzone, AQworlds,RS, and more.