· If I were at a party of this nature, I would have made a call but not to my mom. I would have called Dara’s mom. If I had called my mom I would have gotten into trouble. Also, if I had called my mom the party would have continued longer and something bad could happen.
· Jodee could have reacted differently by not being upset at the party. That would have changed the outcome since her friends would not hate her.
· No, I don’t think Jodee needs to be blamed for this. It was the other kids brought this on themselves. What their parents do to them is not Jodee’s fault.
· If I was one of the students at the party and was punished for it I would have been grounded for the rest of the year and never to go outside unless told to. If I was grounded I would only have a bed and a chair in my room and no electronics for a year or unless I can prove that I am good.
· No, this is one of the treatments that is based on a false opinion or lie. So, no I don’t think that the treatment that Jodee is getting from the other kids is fair and it is not right.