Copyright (c) 2014 by Cotton Candy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cotton Candy -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Cotton Candy

teacher: Molly McGraw

Home Again
By: Cotton Candy

“It’s time to leave sweetie”. That is the sound of my mom telling me we’re going to ______. The car starts and were off.

First we stop for hot chocolate and some snacks. We leave the gas station. We take off.

We drive all the way to South Dakota. Then there is a big bump. We pull over. The engine is smoking.

We stop for the night. We have to drop the car off at a shop. We stay at a Travel Lodge. We order pizza. We also watch TV. I also did homework.

We had to walk everywhere. My legs were so tired. All of us walked to a Chinese buffet. It was delicious. After that we went back to the hotel.

When we got back we watched a cool wrestling show. It’s where celebrities pretend to fight each other. Sometimes they actually get hurt. I went to bed after that.

Article posted February 3, 2009 at 02:00 PM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles