Copyright (c) 2014 by Cotton Candy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cotton Candy -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Cotton Candy

teacher: Molly McGraw

Title: State Testing (05/05/09)
Description: Write one complete paragraph (at least 5 sentences!) about your past experiences taking our state test.

I had lots of experiences including difficulty, fun and frustration. First I thought that it was difficult because it had trick questions and some had many words that makes you confused. Second, I thought it was very fun on the math. Finally, I was frustrated on some of the reading questions and they took me a long time to solve them. These are all the experiences I had during the state test and I will never forget.

What, huh, yes. That is the sound of my state test last year. My experience with the state test last year was great. Of course that was my first time so I was more nervous. Now I’m not as nervous now. I am ready for the state test.

I had many different feelings when I took the state test. Before I took the test I was scared and nervous. The next morning when we saw the state test packets on our desks I had a chill running down my spine. When I started, it was pretty easy. then it got harder but still wasn’t too hard. When I finished I was so relieved. Now I’m not nervous anymore. (But I still don’t think it’s fair that we have to take 3 tests this year!)

Marshmallow

WASL Writing

I’m going to tell you how I thought of the state test last year. At first I was nervous and thought what if I didn’t pass and had to go to summer school even though I knew that wasn’t going to happen. When I started it was a little bit hard but easy at the same time. The state test was sort of fun but it was sometimes annoying how much they try to trick you. That is my experience of taking the state test.

By: Chocolate Chip Cookie

My state test experience last year was ok. Reason 1 is you do the state test step by step. Reason 2 is I got to work in a workbook after I was done. Reason 3 I got snakes. Now you know why my state test experience was ok.