Copyright (c) 2014 by Caroline D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Caroline D -- Blogmeister

2008 Afternoon

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Caroline D

teacher: Michael Sandridge

cherry pit 05/06/09
04/03/09
Games 03/13/09
wise man 02/06/09
01/23/09
NewYears resolutions 01/09/09
pumkin lights up 12/12/08
Little Grunt 12/05/08
MY LIFE 12/03/08
Caroline D 12/02/08

I am curious in knowing if Judy finds a nother way to get famous.Scince Hannah's little brother thought the cherry pit was a mnm he ate the cherry pit.         

I would like to live in the east coast. I would like to live there because we would be close to the ocean. We would also be near myrtle beach. We would also be near florida and ocean city. Those are some of my favorite vacation spots.

Caroline Downing

In Tinker Ball, You have a cup not a box as a goal,  You have to build an obstacle for the ball to get through. You can only start your invention and you can not stop it.

You have a box not a cup as your goal. In fantastic Contraption, You have to build a small machine out of circles and rods. You can start and you can stop your invention. You have to build something in both of the games. The things you use to get to the goal both roll. You have a goal in both of the games.

Jiro-san is a wise person. In the text it said, Jiro- san is old and wise and full of wonderful secrets. I know that, a wise person is very smart and Jiro-San is a very smart person.

By:Caroline

Bad Bear!

One day I felt like dressing up as a bear. I did it. I wanted to dance on my kitchen table. I did it. I painted with my favorite color red. Ha-Ha I got some red paint on my nose. I looked silly. My mom did not want me doing any of this. I tryed on different kinds of capes and ran around like super man. Once again my mom did not want me doing this stuff. I did it any way. I put a bucket on my head. My mom said, Go to your room!! I got so mad. I ploped down on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I pictured me being outside in my backyard rolling around in the grass with the buitiful butterflys flying around me. In my head to my self I said, if I did not do all that stuff I could go out side and play. I am a bad bear! I changed back into my regular clothing. (for all you bears out there that costume is not regular clothing for humans) My dad came home later that night from work. My mom told dad all about what happend. For dinner we had the most delicious, buttery food in the whole world. It is my most favorite food. !!GRILLED CHEESE!! I was done with it 10 minutes faster than my parents. They took 11 minutes! That means that I took 1 minute! I was smart not to do any thing crazy the next day. Now I can go outside. By the way, I am sorry for banging on the pots and pans yesterday. I know it was loud. I still had some red paint on my nose. I looked like roudolph yesterday. I laugh about that now. Already.

1. For my first New Years Resolution I am going to try to stop getting so mad at my brother when starts to aggravate me. He aggravates me a lot. I don't like that.

2. My 2nd New Years Resolution is to not say one sec when my mom wants me to do something right away. I really want to work on that.

3. My third New Years Resolution I am going to try to eat more healthy and not eat as many junk food. I will probably eat 2 junky thinks a day tops

I think the girl is scared because when she lowerd the knife the pumpkin lit up and pumpkins do not light up. In the text I see that the knife is still and her eyes are wide open.I know she is scared because her eyes are open wide.

Article posted December 5, 2008 at 06:12 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 75

Little Grunt showed that he was a clever problem solver by letting George go and letting the family get more space in there home. In the text it said that either the dinosaur goes or I go! Little grunt let it happen. Also it said that the Grunts can live in the new cave that George found and George could live out side next store. I know that huge dinosaurs can not fit in houses.(Or caves!!)

Hi!!!!

My name is caroline and I live in carroll county. Where do you live?

Article posted December 2, 2008 at 09:04 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 50

I would not like to live in the prehistoric times.I would not like to BE EATEN BY A DINOSAUR=http:// Dinosaurs are big and scary. And anyways back then they did not even wear proper clothing. Also yhey did not have cars and you had to walk everywear.