Copyright (c) 2014 by Libby O Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Libby O -- Blogmeister

2008 Morning

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Libby O

teacher: Michael Sandridge

Art Pad 03/13/09
BCR 02/06/09
Save Trees 01/30/09
Story Starter 01/23/09
Save Money 01/09/09
Christmas 12/23/08
BCR 12/12/08
Little Grunt 12/05/08
Libby O 12/03/08
What I like 12/01/08

Save Trees
I think we should save the trees because we use as a school 92,500 sheets of paper every year. We need to save the trees or we can have dirty air and bad water. We will need more computer time or all classes need alpha smarts. In some places they cut down too many trees and their place of living is very gross. If we keep using a lot of paper we would have a town where it is very hard to see and we would have bad drinking water and some of the people could get very sick. If we don't waste money on paper we could buy X.O laptops for every student. The steps we would take are to have every class to get more computer time or we can have 2 classes at once and take turns on the computer. Then we can save money and buy alpha smarts for every class. Last the school can use one piece of paper for every work sheet. Here is how it will work the teacher will say how to do the paper and we will do it on the alpha smarts.

Article posted January 30, 2009 at 09:01 AM • comment • Reads 39 • see all articles