Copyright (c) 2014 by Libby O Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Libby O -- Blogmeister

2008 Morning

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Libby O

teacher: Michael Sandridge

Art Pad 03/13/09
BCR 02/06/09
Save Trees 01/30/09
Story Starter 01/23/09
Save Money 01/09/09
Christmas 12/23/08
BCR 12/12/08
Little Grunt 12/05/08
Libby O 12/03/08
What I like 12/01/08

By: Libby

Art Pad has all these different colors.Art Pad also has frames that you use.

One more thing art pad has is a paint bucket for splattering. Caryola has a lot of markers that you use. Caryola also has a lot of tools.

Caryola uses more markers that anything else. Both crayola and art pad have painting.

They both also have arts and crafts. One more thing they both have are cool designs.

Jiro-San is a wise person because in the text it says he cleans the beach cause he knows turtles are coming. I know that because the book says he cleans up the beach.

I think we should save the trees because we use as a school 92,500 sheets of paper every year. We need to save the trees or we can have dirty air and bad water. We will need more computer time or all classes need alpha smarts. In some places they cut down too many trees and their place of living is very gross. If we keep using a lot of paper we would have a town where it is very hard to see and we would have bad drinking water and some of the people could get very sick. If we don't waste money on paper we could buy X.O laptops for every student. The steps we would take are to have every class to get more computer time or we can have 2 classes at once and take turns on the computer. Then we can save money and buy alpha smarts for every class. Last the school can use one piece of paper for every work sheet. Here is how it will work the teacher will say how to do the paper and we will do it on the alpha smarts.

The jungle on the ceiling became real with red flowers, dark brown cocnuts, and light blue skies. But, the girl's favorite thing were all the brown furry monkeys. The girl's mom thought she was making all the noise and told her to be quite. "But, I didn't do anything!" she said. her mom didn't belive her doughter and didn't talk to her doughter all day. Her doughter got so mad that she ran away to a real jungle and left a note for her mom. She learned how to speek monkey and be one too. She was an exbert fisher.The most kind of fish, she caught were neptuna.The rarest fish in the jungle. But, back home her mom wanted to talk and saw the jungle her mom felt bad and wanted to say sorry . But, the girl wasn't there, her mom found the note it said

"Dear mom,

You were too mean to me. So, I'm running away to a real jungle. There my REAL family will respect me. But, so you can here from me. I will sent a lettar every week.

Bye forever,

yours turly"

The girl kept her word at first and her mom got a lettar every week, than she got fewer and fewer, than one day the lettars stopped coming. The girl had forgot how to write. She had a good life now and no one bossed her around. One day she missed the life she used to have and went home. Her mom was so happy to see her doughter and was never meen like 3 years ago. But, now the girl was a teenager and didn't like kid stuff. So, she got a boyfriend they got married and had 6 kids. Then they all lived happly ever after! =D

What I want to do for New Year's Resolution is save up my money. 1st I will get money and won't spend it. #2 I want to put all my money in my save. 3rd I will count up my money every day.

Hi,

My name is Libby and I am telling you what I'm going to do for Christmas break. #1 I will go to my Nanny 12/23/08. #2 I will go to my great aunt's house on 12/24/08. #3 I will eat breakfast on 12/25/08 with my Nanny. #4 That's all!!!

I think this women looks mad and sad because in the text I see a women standing there with a knife cutting a pumpkin. I know that because she has a knife and is cutting a glowing pumpkin.

How did Little Grunt show he was a clever

problem solver? Little Grunt shows he is a

good problem solver because it said in the text

Little Grunt couldn't move the egg so he got

some leaves and put the leaves under the egg.

Then Little Grunt pulled the egg home. Finally

I know that because it is all in the text.

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 02:28 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 41

Hi,

My name is Libby and I love cats and ice skating.

My favorite thing to do is play with my cat Sweetpea. My cat Sweetpea is very sweet. I also

have 7 more cats and 2 dogs.

Bye Bye

Hi,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

My name is Libby. I love cats and I love ice skating. I am 9 years old and I think pencil toppers are so cool. I have 8 cats and 2 dogs, I have 10 animals.

2 of 10 animals are mine.Why are blogs good things? I think blogs are good because you get to know people.