Copyright (c) 2014 by April Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
April -- Blogmeister

April's Blog-

You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.

by April teacher: Susan Rucker

Title: MM Photoshop Review (12/02/08)
Description: Today you will learn to customize your blog page. You will start by learning to go into edit mode, choosing a template design for your blog, resizing and editing your Color Me Crazy Project to put your work on display in your blog. You will then write a paragraph explaining what the benefits of using PhotoShop to edit and create pictures are. You are required to have at least five informative sentences. Good Luck!

There are a few reasons why I like photoshop. Using photoshop allows me to remove parts of the picture. It also allows me to add objects to the picture. Duplicating parts of the picture is also an option for me in photoshop. Warping pictures is also an option, examples of this is making it look like something is going fast or someone is holding onto something. I have learned several new tecniques using photoshop and hope to continue using it in the future.

There are several qualities of Photoshop that appeal to me. Photoshop allows you to crop people out, resize the photo, and add objects to the photo that aren't there. Photoshop allows you to turn an ordinary picture into and extraordinary one. You can edit layers of the photo, duplicate parts, and warp sections of it. Photoshop is simply amazing!

Photoshop is a great program for editing and enhancing pictures. I like the tools like spot healing brush, marquee, and eraser. I also like the layers ability. I like how you can cut apart and piece together pieces from different pictures. You can also use your tools to smooth over rough places.

I kinda like photoshop because we get to edit pictures to were they are not true. Uh...we edit them by adding special effects and natural things. I learn many things in this class...I guess its pretty fun.

Photoshop allows you to do many different projects that would otherwise be almost impossible. Anything that you would want to do or could think of photoshop has the tools to get it done. You can warp pictures, copy and paste, and clone items. In photoshop you could transform a dull picture into and attracting and eye catching masterpiece. I would recommend photoshop for any project you could throw at them.

You can cut people out of the picture. You can use layers. It is easy to use. You can improve your photos. You can erase things out.

I like photoshop because it has many amazing tools that you can use. You can get very creative with photoshop and rearrange things to your liking. It is very user friendly and fun to use. You can add layers and graphics to your pictures making it your own unique project. You can use many different colors, smooth images, and even make pictures and object look 3D.

I like photoshop because you can create different layers to your background. You can edit your pictures and make them look any way you want. You can make any background you want. You can also create different images with friends by combining photos of you and your friends. The pictures that you edit you can make perfect.

There are so many different and unique things that can be done and be created in photoshop. You can change the colors of anything, put layers on top of layers in a picture. You can create a completely diffferent picture then what was there, and make it look like a new photo. You can add, and erase people from a picture to make it how you want.  You can also crop and transform any picture you want. Photoshop is very fun an enjoyable to work in an I really like it!

Layers are good. I can layer. Pictures can be layered. I can layer photos in photoshop. Layered photos are layered.

I like photoshop because of all the editing you can do to photos. Some of the things you can do is you can make a picture of a desert look like a golf course by adding grass. Make a ford festiva look like its doing 300 mph. These are just some of the many things you can do to the photos on photoshop. This is why I like photoshop.

I like photoshop because it lets me create pictures with cool effects. You can change the color and also have different layers on top of each other that are fun to mess with. I've created some pretty wicked sweet pictures and projects. Photoshop can be hard to use if you have never seen the application before because it is somewhat complicated. As soon as you figure out how to run everything and where everything is located it is bundles of fun!

I like Photoshop because I am a really artsy fartsy person! When your in Photoshop its like being a life that couldn't possibly exist in the one we are in! It makes things in the yearbook a lot easier. Along with many other things. I also like the program because you can change the colors in the pictures and make different layers. I also like the way you can remove blemishes. Oh, ya I have one more thing to add. I LOVE PHOTOSHOP!!!!

I like photoshop because it allows me to create pictures the way I like. You can change the colors of things, take blemishes away make yourself look thinner or fatter whatever your preference may be! Photoshop allows you to do a lot of creative things and lets you show your true personality and your likes.

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 100

I like photoshop because I can make any kind of changes I want on any picture. I can do layering, coloring, & make different backgrounds. I can also change the picture. Photoshop is really fun to work with. Although its better to know what I'm actually doing.

There are many benefits of photoshop. Photoshop is very user friendly. In photoshop you can crop any picture. You can also layer different pictures together. In photoshop you can also edit pictures, like changing their color.

I like Photoshop because it is fun. I like to change pictures to make honest looking boys like Dane doing bad things. It is very easy to do and very funny. He looks very naughty in a lot of his pictures I have made. It is very fun.

i like fishing & I'm good at art. I like spring because of the flowers blooming.