Copyright (c) 2014 by Tanner Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Tanner -- Blogmeister

Tanner's Blog-

You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.

by Tanner teacher: Susan Rucker

My break was fairly decent. I made some money working and cutting and selling wood. And I got some new clothes and some money for Christmas.

...In the Sack [LINK]

I think blogging is fairly boring. The subjects we have to write about are not interesting to me, so I do not have much to say about them. Just like now, I am having a hard time coming up with three sentences to fill the assignment.

Photoshop is a great program for editing and enhancing pictures. I like the tools like spot healing brush, marquee, and eraser. I also like the layers ability. I like how you can cut apart and piece together pieces from different pictures. You can also use your tools to smooth over rough places.