Copyright (c) 2014 by Susan Rucker Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Susan Rucker -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Susan Rucker's Classroom Blog-

All that's happening in our classroom.

You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.

by Susan Rucker

Mrs. Rucker's Business Education Activities and Resources
Mrs. Ronda Rucker's Library Blog
Picture Vault
Stock Market Webquest

Life is Good!  http://www.picvault.info/images/537086784_Photo%2048.jpg

I am very proud to say that he Tina-Avalon FBLA chapter has become very active with Character Counts.  As a matter of fact, the entire school has adopted the program.  Two students in our FBLA chapter, Katie and Martika, where asked to create a video to show to the whole school with the topic of Citizenship.  The students did a great job involving all students in the T-A school  The actual video lasted about 9 minutes.  This is a short two minute version of the FBLA Citizenship video.  We hope you enjoy it.

Well, we have had our first experience with blogging.  I think it is great!  Some of the students enjoy it more than others, but overall, it appears to have been an enjoyable experience.  Please click on the links to the side to see some of my students work.  They have really gotten involved in creating their blog pages.  We will learn to add pictures, video, and podcast in the near future.  Be sure and check in with us regularly.

Article posted November 25, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 33

This is our first blog. I think the students will have an excellent experience learning to blog and parents will love to see the work their child is completing in the classroom

Introduction to Business
Multi-Media

I have been the Business Teacher at the Tina-Avalon R-2 School since August 1999. I feel very fortunate to be able to work with such a great group of students and co-workers. I love teaching and learning about technology. Locations of visitors to this page