Life is Good!  [LINK]

I am very proud to say that he Tina-Avalon FBLA chapter has become very active with Character Counts.  As a matter of fact, the entire school has adopted the program.  Two students in our FBLA chapter, Katie and Martika, where asked to create a video to show to the whole school with the topic of Citizenship.  The students did a great job involving all students in the T-A school  The actual video lasted about 9 minutes.  This is a short two minute version of the FBLA Citizenship video.  We hope you enjoy it.

Well, we have had our first experience with blogging.  I think it is great!  Some of the students enjoy it more than others, but overall, it appears to have been an enjoyable experience.  Please click on the links to the side to see some of my students work.  They have really gotten involved in creating their blog pages.  We will learn to add pictures, video, and podcast in the near future.  Be sure and check in with us regularly.

Article posted November 25, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 54

This is our first blog. I think the students will have an excellent experience learning to blog and parents will love to see the work their child is completing in the classroom