Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. E -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Ehlers' Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by Mrs. E

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

I had a wonderful winter break by spending it with my family. First, we went to a water park in the Wisconsin Dells. Some of the water slides were quite scary. We also drove to West Lafayette, IN to Purdue University to see the Purdue Boilermakers play the University of Illinois Illini in a very close basketball game. The Illini won (Yeah!). The rest of the time, I spent it enjoying the company of more family and friends. I was sorry to see my winter break end.

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 10:55 AM • comment (1) • Reads 66 • see all articles

Hello, Everyone. I'm a teacher's aide in Mrs. Shulman's wonderful second grade classroom. We have eighteen boys and girls who come to class eager to learn everyday. Our typical day includes math, reading, and social studies. Recently, we've been studying different countries around the world during social studies. Some students presented what they learned by making a poster, writing a book, and even preparing voice threads. We also have been learning a lot about new technology, like blogging. I look forward to learning about you!