Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

Molly's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by M

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

I went to college!! I went to see my aunt in college. Because it was kids weekend. There was a person who juggled running CHAIN SAWS! He got on a TALL TALL TALL unicycle and he made a girl from the audience put a carrot in her mouth and he had two swords and to show how sharp the swords were he cut the carrot with both of the swords. He juggled the two swords and the apple at the same time! There was a lot of people. There was a lot of games and there was a game that you had to throw little balls into vases of 1 or 2 fish.

Article posted March 8, 2009 at 07:03 PM • comment (2) • Reads 77 • see all articles

Hi my name is Molly. My favoret collor is pink and the hole rain bow. I have a pet fish it's name is Snowflake.I ust to have Snowflake 1 2 and 3. I am 7 years old. I have one sister she is in preeschool. I was born in 2001. I have a summer birthday.I have Two grandmas that I see at celebrations and still two grandpas that I see at celebrations. And some times I see my daddy's brother and my ant.