Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

Molly's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by M

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

On Saturday I went to go see school house rook! Can you believe that there was only 4 people on stage!! There was 2 girls and 2 boys. They never had costumes on=http:// They sang alout of songs like Planet Janet it is about a a planet it can fly around all of the planets and she visets them she first visits the Sun then she visits mercry and it is to hot so she visits all the other planets. Planet Janet travls with her comet teem. There was a song called Verb, noun,adverbs and pronouns And about contractions the song is called Conjunction Junction. I went with my friend who I met WAS 1 OR 2!!!! And that is what I saw.

THE END!!

Article posted March 1, 2009 at 07:21 AM • comment (3) • Reads 61 • see all articles

Hi my name is Molly. My favoret collor is pink and the hole rain bow. I have a pet fish it's name is Snowflake.I ust to have Snowflake 1 2 and 3. I am 7 years old. I have one sister she is in preeschool. I was born in 2001. I have a summer birthday.I have Two grandmas that I see at celebrations and still two grandpas that I see at celebrations. And some times I see my daddy's brother and my ant.