Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

Molly's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by M

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Ground Hog Day
I wish the ground hog did not see his shadow. Because I want an early spring!

Article posted February 2, 2009 at 10:01 AM • comment (4) • Reads 49 • see all articles

Hi my name is Molly. My favoret collor is pink and the hole rain bow. I have a pet fish it's name is Snowflake.I ust to have Snowflake 1 2 and 3. I am 7 years old. I have one sister she is in preeschool. I was born in 2001. I have a summer birthday.I have Two grandmas that I see at celebrations and still two grandpas that I see at celebrations. And some times I see my daddy's brother and my ant.