Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

Max's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by M

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

My July
On July 4th, I got to go in the parade with my brothers. I marched with the Spartans because I am going to be a Spartan in a couple of years. On July 10, 2009, I went to a club. My aunt had a surprise party for my birthday. It was great. Then my brothers had their graduations. Then I had my birthday party with my friends. Then I went to the White Sox game. Then we went to another White Sox game. My family took a trip to Wisconsin. I got to swim in Lake Michigan and there was a water park. Then I went to the "Flick and Float" at the club, again. The movie was "Bedtime Stories".

That was my July.

Article posted August 15, 2009 at 01:33 PM • comment • Reads 56 • see all articles

I am 8 years old. My favorite sport is baseball. I have a turtle. My favorite subject is Art.