Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

Max's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by M

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Barack Obama is the 44 president of the U.S.A. Barack Obama is the first African American president. I'm very very happy for Barack Obama to be the 44 president of the U.S.A.Barack Obama's vice-president is Joe Biden. I saw a lot of fans,sender and Barack Obama's family. Gorge Bush moved out of the White House today. Barack Obama moved in the White House today. Barack Obama had his first speech as a president. there is going to be a prade today. Barack Obama is going to be a grate president.

Article posted January 20, 2009 at 01:52 PM • comment (3) • Reads 78 • see all articles

I am 8 years old. My favorite sport is baseball. I have a turtle. My favorite subject is Art.