Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

Max's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by M

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Article posted August 15, 2009 at 07:40 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 133

I went to Texas in August with my aunt. I stayed with my aunt's friend. I got to see a baseball game for the Astros. I went to the Space Center. I got to go into a pool in the backyard. In Galveston, there was an aquarium. There was one ride that I went on. It was a movie thing that shakes. I went on a paddle boat. I got to see an Imax dinosaur movie that was 45 minutes. Then I got to see Ice Age in 3-D. I got to go in a museum. I went to another museum. It was a kid's museum and I got five Legos on the trip. They were all Star Wars Legos. One was a snow Lego and one was a forest Lego. Three of them were clone ones. That was my second trip.

Article posted August 15, 2009 at 07:33 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 55

On July 4th, I got to go in the parade with my brothers. I marched with the Spartans because I am going to be a Spartan in a couple of years. On July 10, 2009, I went to a club. My aunt had a surprise party for my birthday. It was great. Then my brothers had their graduations. Then I had my birthday party with my friends. Then I went to the White Sox game. Then we went to another White Sox game. My family took a trip to Wisconsin. I got to swim in Lake Michigan and there was a water park. Then I went to the "Flick and Float" at the club, again. The movie was "Bedtime Stories".

That was my July.

Article posted August 15, 2009 at 07:26 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 51

My three baseball games were two White Sox games and one Astros game. The jerseys I got were Carlos Quentin and Hunter Pence. The Astros and White Sox versed each other in the world series game in 2005. The White Sox won! When I went to one White Sox game, it was Kid's Day on July 19th, which is my birthday. I got to run the bases. The White Sox got destroyed. It was 10-2. The other White Sox game was 2-4. They played the Rays. At the Astros game, I got to run the bases there and got a backpack. It was Kid's Day, also. The Astros won 2-0. Those were my three baseball games.

Article posted April 27, 2009 at 01:59 AM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 104

Somebody named Gaylord was mad because a leak of oil in the ocean. That coted animals and more then haff of then dided.This happinned in 1970. So Gaylord said why don't we have a day to care about the Earth. The day was called Earth day. So the USA was the first one to celebrate Earth day.

Earth Day is on April, 22th. In school we did a Time for kids about every school has a garden. It said M. Obama planted a garden where Obama kids go. Then I did make a paper invillope. Then I did a Brain pop Jr. It talked about Recycle instead throw in the chrash. Then I did Earth day papers. Then I did blogging.

I would recycle bottles, newspapers and soda bottles. I would reuse plastic bags and I would reuse my lunch box everyday at school and regular containers. I would reduce the water I waste when I brush my teeth. I reduce electricity waste when I shut off the lights to sleep.

Article posted April 8, 2009 at 04:44 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56

My favorite Donut is cholate with speecles. It smell like cholate. The shape of the donut is circle. It's taste like dow and cholate. Thats why thats my favorite donut.

Article posted March 2, 2009 at 03:10 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 56

One day Mr. What Man graduated first grade. Then it was his twenty-fifth birthday. Still Mr. What Man didn't know anything. That was pretty sad. His birthday was at a bowling alley and when Mr. What Man was bowling, he threw gutter balls every time. Then it was cake time. Then they sang "Happy Birthday". Then he put his whole face in the cake! Then it was present time. He just threw them away without even opening them. A lot of them had cash in the presents and a lot of cool toys. It was sad. He had to go back to preschool. WHA, WHA, WHA=http://

The End

Max lived in Chile in South America. One day Max and his friends said "do you know anybody in North America"? It would be cool if you knew someone in North America. The people in Chile were donating grapes to North America. Then Max wrote a letter written in Spanish. When no one was looking, Max put the letter in the box. The grapes were shipped to North America and someone found the box and read the letter. A couple of months later, he got a letter from North America. Then Max opened the letter and noticed it was written in English. His Mom could not read it and then he rode his pony to someone's house who could read the letter. Max and Maggie kept writing back and forth asking about the weather and other facts like how little sisters could be really annoying. One day, there was a hurricane and then all the houses were destroyed. He went to his family and then they couldn't go back to school because there were a lot of big cracks in the school. After a couple of months, they went back to school. There were a lot of boxes in front of the classroom. The boxes were filled with a lot of school supplies. It was from Maggie and her students. They all signed the letter and they heard that they had a hurricane. They really wanted to hear about the hurricane.

The End

Wang Yani was very talented. Wang Yani favorite anmial is a monkey. she painted monkeys. She was good. One painting 100 monkey.

I am 8 years old. My favorite sport is baseball. I have a turtle. My favorite subject is Art.