Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Joseph's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by J

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Mr. Google
once upon a time there was a google he met a eraser named Mr. Eraser. he met him in his garden but Mr. Eraser couldn't go in water so Mr.google built a house. and then he got married to a girl named pink berry here comes the bride and there honey moon is on cuba they are stay ing at the cuba condo! AND THEY HAD A DEVORTION SO HE MOVED TO GREEN LAND. and he lived good the end 

Article posted May 6, 2009 at 01:20 PM • comment • Reads 36 • see all articles

hi I am joseph my faverite place to go is South carolina. my faverite sport is vollie ball. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. my faverite colors is black and blue my faverite animals are a cat and dog thats all about meeeeeee!