Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Joseph's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by J

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

my favorite color
My favorite color is black because it is spooky. And I like spooky black is the spookiest color ever. when your in the dark some people think it is scary but I think it's not. BLACK ISN THE BEST. AND I LOVE BLACK!

Article posted April 16, 2009 at 01:03 PM • comment (1) • Reads 34 • see all articles

hi I am joseph my faverite place to go is South carolina. my faverite sport is vollie ball. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. my faverite colors is black and blue my faverite animals are a cat and dog thats all about meeeeeee!