Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Joseph's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by J

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Hi my name is joseph i love cats that includes tigers. my favorite food is pancakes and waffles. my favorite sport is volley ball. my birthday is 7-21. I was born on 921. I have one brother and to sisters. one of my sisters has two dads. THE END

Article posted February 3, 2009 at 09:57 AM • comment (3) • Reads 65 • see all articles

hi I am joseph my faverite place to go is South carolina. my faverite sport is vollie ball. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. my faverite colors is black and blue my faverite animals are a cat and dog thats all about meeeeeee!