Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Jackson's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by J

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

A class code thingamagij do you know whose class it is leave a commennt and write you answer!

Article posted March 23, 2009 at 01:11 PM • comment (3) • Reads 122 • see all articles

Hi my name is Jackson I am 8 years old my favorite colors are red and pink. I have two other brothers and my mom and dad are divorsed.And I will like to be your friend!