Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Jackson's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by J

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

my favorite Holiday.
My favorite Holiday is Christmas because I love to spend time with my family and aunts and uncles and cusons and I love to play in the snow! ps.until it gets muddy and that's five good reasons why I like Christmas.

Article posted January 6, 2009 at 10:16 AM • comment • Reads 56 • see all articles

Hi my name is Jackson I am 8 years old my favorite colors are red and pink. I have two other brothers and my mom and dad are divorsed.And I will like to be your friend!