Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

Emily's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by E

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

The Magical Woods
Once upon a time there lived a poor family. They had a daughter Lucy. She had no friends but she didn’t care, because she loved to explore. Her favorite place to explore was the woods. She liked to see the animals playing and hear the birds chirping. She made some animal friends in the past, like Pop Sicle the squirrel. Lucy was told not to go to the edge of the wood. She figured there was something bad there, but she followed her mom’s rules and didn’t go there. One day Lucy brought her marble into the woods. She liked to see it shimmer in the light of the sun. Then she dropped it! It rolled and rolled! And Lucy chased it and chased it! Finally it stopped. Lucy looked up and to her surprise she was at the edge of the woods=http:// She was about to run away but someone grabbed her and her marble!!! “Hello! My name is Kayla,“ said a crackly voice. Then she took Lucy and her marble to a castle. “Now you will meet my boss, the queen. Her name is Sisyphus.” Then a big nasty queen came in the room with a big cage. Then she started talking to Kayla. Lucy could just hear what she said. She said..., “This girl looks very good for a slave! Let’s keep her in the cage for a month or two so she will see what she will have to do as a slave. Then she will have to live here forever!!!” And guess what. Pop Sicle was right outside the window so he heard all of it too! So he got some of his animal friends and told them about Lucy. Then they made a plan to save her! A while later all the animals checked on Lucy and her mother. Her mother was freaking out! Sisyphus told Kayla to get the key from her third jewelry box and unlock the cage. So Kayla did what her boss said. Then Lucy got out and ran for the door. But the guards got her. Then Sisyphus said, “I will give you your marble if you work and do everything I say.” At this very moment all the animals were listening outside. Then Lucy said, “No!” Sisyphus was in shock. She had never had someone say no to her before! Then she yelled, “Guards take her to the dungeon!!” So the guards started taking Lucy to the dungeon. When the guards came back, animals started jumping in the window! Pop Sicle went straight to the dungeon while the others attacked the guards. Pop Sicle tried a spell to get Lucy out. Then Lucy said, “ I didn’t know you did magic!” Then Pop Sicle tried another spell. It didn’t work. He tried it one more time and it worked! So then Lucy remembered the queen’s exact words. “Get the key from the third jewelry box and unlock the cage.” So then Lucy ran into Sisyphus’s room. And laying on a desk were 3 big jewelry boxes! So Lucy ran to get some of the animals. She put the boxes on their backs to carry them outside. Then Pop Sicle grabbed the marble from the queen’s hands and ran outside as well. Sisyphus started running after them, but she tripped on her high heels. So all of the animals and Lucy ran to Lucy’s house. Her mom was crying in the corner. Then Lucy came in. Then her mom was so happy she kissed Lucy right on the cheek. Then she hugged Pop Sicle! Then she saw the 3 jewelry boxes. Then she shouted, “Were rich=http://!!” Then she bought a bunch of stuff and threw a party!!

THE END

Article posted May 18, 2009 at 04:57 PM • comment (7) • Reads 136 • see all articles

Hi my name is Emily, I LOVE to act and to do gymnastics! My favorite color is orange and some other colors. I have a pond of fish outside and a tank inside. My favorite animal is a dog but I don't have one. So if you have one send it right away! I'm just kidding just kidding! I have an older sister and a younger brother. I'm in second grade and I love it! My favorite restaurant is Sweet Tomatoes. I am so lucky that I have a blog! I love to read and wright and blog. I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!