Copyright (c) 2014 by B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
B -- Blogmeister

Bridie's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by B

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Lily and Logan were to girls looking to find adventure but never did.
So then there fond a flier that said science fair and the winner gets to go to Jupiter and when Logan fond out she sind her and Lily up .
Lily and Logan were so excited ! So what they did is they had to make a really good project we will make a portel to Mars and that is what they did . And the day of the fair they got to take the trip to Jupiter . So when they got there was so much to see . They floeted for a very long time then they when to go check out the moon it was very cool and awesome . It was to be they couldn't take pictures that was the down side but the good side was that they will all ways remember this . and when they were on Jupiter they saw Bob . When they had to go they didn't wont to leave but they did . So they did the count down 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 blast of and in such a sort time they, were home they were the first kids to go to space and come back every one was so excited they had a really big party and they lived ummm.......
take 2 happily ever after The End

Article posted April 13, 2009 at 01:02 PM • comment • Reads 63 • see all articles

" Hi" I am Bridie . I love the color pink because it is pure . i 'm not a big fan of brown . I am in 2 grade . My favorite sport is soccer . And i play soccer . I My favorite food is pizza , pancakes ,And a lot of other stuff. I 'm so glad to meat a friend like you !