teacher: Professor McGonagall

HI KING GEORGE 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We wish to declare our independence now!!!We need freedom in our lives!!!If you even care... And forcing the loyalists into our homes is completely wrong!!! Be fair for once!!! And I can't forget about closing the harbour for bringing in things after the Boston Tea Party! It's all wrong!!! And we can't even say bad things about you!! Well, I'm about to, King George 3rd is the worst king ever!!

We the people need a better government, we need our own choices!!What was about the Boston Massacre?? You killed a couple of people, and what if you killed me??? Then you wouldn't be getting this!!! We need our own independence in our life right now, And you declare the opposite?? And this is not what I'd expect as a great colony!! And the Stamp and Sugar act are sooooo very expensive! We need our own government!!!

The stamp and sugar act put so much more money into buying stamps and sugar!! You're making all this stuff unaffordible! A good king would actually help, unlike you, you self- centered destroyer of our colonies!! We are going to elect a president because he will actually help the people!! Oh, and this is the end of the letter, BYE!!!

From, ???

Signatures Hobbes, Hobbes, Hobbes, Hobbes, Hobbes, Hobbes, Hobbes, Hobbes, Hobbes, Hobbes, Hobbes, Hobbes, Hobbes, Hobbes, AND Hobbes... YES!!!!!!!

Article posted May 21, 2009 at 02:35 PM • comment • Reads 358 • see all articles

Play Games at AddictingGames