teacher: Professor McGonagall

The Poptarts were approaching the helicopter at extreme speed, about to hit the helicopter. Then, all of the sudden, the poptarts were saved by the wild berry poptart! The wild berry poptart crashes througe the top floor of the Empire State Building, and bounces off a nearby working man. And the four inanimate poptarts go out to attack Godzilla! Godzilla kickes all four of the poptarts skillfully. The poptarts don't give up! They bounce off of the Trump Building, and strike Godzilla in the thigh! Godzilla falls over, but comes back up with a roar!

The poptarts are in the air still flying after Godzilla! Godzilla goes back to his domain, under water. The poptarts hit an office building at just the right angle to go under water after Godzilla! The poptarts are going under water after Godzilla! They bounce off a shark, causing the shark to ram straight into Godzilla! Godzilla was furious at the shark. They battle each other trying to kill each other, while the poptarts are approaching an octopus.

TO BE CONTINUED

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 02:24 PM • comment • Reads 98 • see all articles

Play Games at AddictingGames