teacher: Professor McGonagall

This is the story my giunea pig named,well,pig. We couldnt find a name so we just took off giunea and named her pig.She was brown and black and poofy. VERY POOFY! (not fat!) This is the story about how I took that poofy giunea pig and turned it into a poofy guinea pig that knows how to play hide and seek!Well, sort of. Il tell you how we played. so she would hide in the sheet and when i found her she would squeal and run to the pillow. se would then hide in the pillow case and when i said 'pig come out!' she would come and find me. when i was found she would squeal and rub on me until i cuddled her and let her go hide. it went oon like thiss for hours. she died when we had to move here in 2006. it was very hard.

Article posted November 23, 2008 at 04:19 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 129

WAS UP! its Butler sorry I havent said anything in so long but my comp was down. how is evryone? and why have you not sent me any e-mails? I DEMAND YOU EACH SEND ME ONE E-MAIL BY THE NEXT TIME I AM ON! but seriossly i miss you! how was that one party on halloweeen? guess what? my dog ate rat poisen and his insides were ripped up. it cost 2000 dollars to fix him. we have to give him these pills now. now i expect you all to comment this and dont just say 'sorry aboutyour dog' thats not meaningfull! this is butler signing off so by!

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 04:41 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 120

MY FAVORITE HOILDAYS

By, Annabel green

My first favorite holiday is Christmas. I love Christmas because you get lots of presents and lots of family time. I spend Christmas with my mom, dad, 2 brothers and my Uncle. My Uncle comes up from the Tri Cities. He comes the day before Christmas Eve. I also like making gifts for other people. I make cookies and cards for lots of people. I also make crafts for people. My mom and I bake many things for Christmas. We bake things like, Cookies, magic bars, brownies, and homemade candy bars.

My second favorite holiday is Halloween. I love Halloween because you get to dress up and you get lots of candy. I like to dress up in funny things. Like this year I am a Cheerleader that has a broken leg because I fell off the top of the Primend. One of my brothers is being a wolf. My oldest brother is not dressing up. I use my pillowcase as a bag. (It holds a lot of candy).

My Third favorite holiday is 4th of July. This is my third because you get to send time with your family and get to watch or light fireworks. On the 4th of July, my family goes to my Uncles (the one we talked about earlier). Where he lives there is an all day fair. There are tons of things you can do and play and buy. My brother and I always go to the playhouse 1st. it is down by a lake. One year we even camped there over night.

Those are my top 3 favorite holidays. What are yours? 

... So where was I o ya so when I was geting my rasengan ready I noticed that how could master kakashi be on the dark side I mean we've been throu alot like the time when we battled zabuza together or when he taught sauske chidori so when I was about to strike I purpusly missed then nedji came in and started to dance then I realized that it was all guenn jutsue then I woke up with shikamaru kiba and ten ten standing over me so I socked them and they went flying.

the end

It all started with that day, that day when I got my powers. It just was like a flash of light or a sound from a animal.But it wasn't right. It was a powerful energy sourse with emence power. Emence power that I could control if I get struck by it. When I got struck I held on for dear life then after a while it stopped. It was like I was in a tornado for a week then stopping to a halt. After a week or so I started fighting crime and evil. Then one day another energy sourse came. I didn't want my powers to be gone forever so I didn't bother about it. But then just as I got to my house the news just went on. I didn't belive what I saw. A blazing ball of light filled the room. I could not belive my mind on what I saw.       TO BE CONTINUED. . .                    You wouldn't want to miss part 2 The battle!

Article posted November 3, 2008 at 09:53 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 145

on the day before haloween, somehow i got to get out of school. so that same day i went to walmart to go and get some candy for haloween.

Biking is fun because I like to hit jumps my favorite place to bike is a skate park. I like going there because it has better jumps than the bike park. But if you fall at the skate park it hurt more than the bike park .My favorite jump is at my house it is a small jump but it is really fun to hit. When my friend comes over we both hit the jump .It is his favorite jump and he can jump it well. The bike I I’m going to get is Kona stuff 24 it is great for jumping and going to trails. The bike have right now is not a good bike.

Play Games at AddictingGames