Copyright (c) 2014 by fabulous me Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
fabulous me -- Blogmeister

hollywood

3rd Grade 08-09

by fabulous me

teacher: Amy Kenyon

Friendship 10/30
03/18/09
I'm Cool 01/29/09
blogging 01/27/09
today i will fly! 01/08/09
FRIENDS 10/31/08

“BBBUUUUUUURRRRRRPPP!”  Elizabeth Rentana had just made the biggest burp in history!  Her parents woke up so scared!  “The fire alarm!” her parents screamed. 

Her parents got out of the house as soon as they could.  Mr. Rentana realized that he forgot his cell phone.  He found out that he had his safety kit outside, so he put his breathing mask on and went into the house and got his cell phone.  When he got out of the house, he called 911.  The firefighters were there at their house in less than a minute.  The firefighters were scared to death, because nobody was supposed to call the firefighters that week unless it was an emergency.

Finally, the firefighters decided to check it out.  They looked everywhere in the house, but no fire could be found.  They told the Rentanas that nothing was there and they had more work to do and they left very quickly.  Mr. and Mrs. Rentana went back inside and went to Elizabeth’s room.  Elizabeth, who was sound asleep the whole time, said “I just made a big burp.”  Mrs. Rentana suddenly realized that they had left her in the house.  Mrs. Rentana decided to ask Elizabeth if she knew what the BIG, loud sound was.  Elizabeth said, very slowly and quietly,

I'm cool and awesome. I don't know if you're cool but I'm still cool. I  can  balance a glass china cup on my head. I wish you could imagine how cool I am.

I like blogging because it's cool. I like the comments.

It's different from writing because your writing it on a computer. I like getting comments better than giving comments. My favorite comment is the one from my mom. I don't have a favorite blog post that I wrote. I would like to write a story about how awesome I am and how cool I am.

I hated the book. I thought it was very annoying.

I think it would be for ages    1 and 99. I think my great grandma will like it because  she is 99 and she would enjoy me reading it to her even though  I hated the book.

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 08:46 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 50

Friends are close to you when your going through something hard.Its better to have a lot of friends that are nice to you then 1 best friend. If your friend is very nice to you don't be the opposite. If friendship was a color it would be black. My favorite thing to do with my friends is go to movies. BYE!