Copyright (c) 2014 by Janet Durham Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Janet Durham -- Blogmeister

Durham Blog

Mrs. Durham

Blogging - a great way to communicate!

by Janet Durham

Article posted June 14, 2013 at 03:34 PM GMT0 • comment (8) • Reads 3338

Wow! This has been a very difficult week with the computers. Lots of people have lost things, had problems with programs, and saving and printing has also been a problem. Despite the fact that these were problems, there are some good lessons to learn when things don't go right or work the way you want them to. So, I want you to think about this week's difficulties and explain/comment about what you learned from those problems.

Article posted June 7, 2013 at 02:29 PM GMT0 • comment (73) • Reads 296

Hi! Blogging is a fun way to communicate and get your message across to a large amount of people. Please comment on this blog with something you have either learned this week in class or something that you really enjoyed.

Once you have made a comment, please submit it for approval. Remember to be courteous and kind on line with your words because people can't hear your tone of voice or see your facial expressions.

After you make your own comment, please make a comment on another post someone else has made.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE YOUR USER ID NAME ONLY!

Article posted June 22, 2012 at 01:03 PM GMT0 • comment (35) • Reads 138

Most of you have completed your powerpoint AND your 3 panel brochure :) Good for you! If you haven't, you can continue to work on those.

I'd like you to comment about the similarities you found between the two programs (PP and PUB). Why do you think some things worked the same?

Finally, make a separate comment about the projects you made this week and how you feel about them.

(So you should make two separate comments and then if you would like to respond to other comments, you can.)

Article posted June 18, 2012 at 01:02 PM GMT0 • comment (53) • Reads 188

To get from commenting on this article/entry, you will need to click the back arrow button on the screen after you comment.

Lots of people are doing fun and exciting things this summer. Some people might have celebrated Father's Day this weekend. Others went on vacations or to camps last week. Tell us about the fun things you have been doing so far this summer or over the weekend :)

Article posted June 15, 2012 at 02:45 PM GMT0 • comment (35) • Reads 211

Hello boys and girls! This week we have learned a lot of new things and it has been a fun and exciting week. I would like you to comment about what you still would like to learn about with computers and reply to 2 other peoples' comments.

Article posted June 12, 2012 at 01:11 PM GMT0 • comment (72) • Reads 214

Hello boys and girls. This is a webpage that allows us to write to each other. Everyone in the class can read and comment. Everyone else in the world can read but NOT comment.

To start off, I would like you to type one thing you like or have learned so far in this class.

Then, I would also like you to make at least one comment back to someone else about what they learned.

All posts must be approved by me so please make them appropriate. Also, only use screen names and remember to "prove you are human." :)

Article posted July 1, 2011 at 02:58 PM GMT0 • comment (39) • Reads 139

With your partner, I would like you both to type about what you liked doing and what you didn't like doing in our class. Is there something you would change about the class? Feel free to comment on other peoples' comments, too. :)

Article posted June 24, 2011 at 03:54 PM GMT0 • comment (28) • Reads 123

Next week is choice week. You have your choice of who you work with (if you work with anyone) and what you create (podcast, movie, something with your own photos, etc.) What are you thinking you would like to do?

Article posted June 24, 2011 at 03:44 PM GMT0 • comment (50) • Reads 131

You watched a couple movies that had to do with computers. What did you learn, what new words do you know, and what did you think was interesting?

Article posted June 17, 2011 at 02:33 PM GMT0 • comment (40) • Reads 119

Making movies is something fun you can do at home with friends, especially if you download Photostory. This week you used Photostory and morguefile to create your movie. Blog about what you liked, didn't like, and what you thought of both websites. (so your blog should have 4 parts, one about each of the items mentions) You may also respond to other people's blogs.

Mrs. Durham 2011 Summer School
Mrs. Durham's 2010 Summer School
Mrs. Durham's Class
Mrs. Durham's Summer School 08
summer school 2012

Mrs. Durham is CRAZY about technology!